Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow same as me, but mine is blue. I ordered 08/08 and EDD holding steady (the last couple of days) between Oct 28- Nov 17. I'm sure it'll keep changing though...
My original EDD was around mid September, which was right about time for a birthday present. Now I would be expecting a thanksgiving or even a Christmas gift instead... I am pretty sure I can find something on existing inventory way sooner than just waiting for the changing EDD.

My original EDD was around mid September, which was right about time for a birthday present. Now I would be expecting a thanksgiving or even a Christmas gift instead... I am pretty sure I can find something on existing inventory way sooner than just waiting for the changing EDD.
I technically don't need the car until Feb, which is when my current BMW lease expires...but earlier is always better.

So I found an SR+ in existing inventory and was able to get it! I called up Tesla to see how I would go about getting my financing and everything on the previous order moved over and she said she did not know... Is this something I would do on my own?
I feel like that's something they would do on their end.. Like, apply the car's vin to your current order kind of deal. Otherwise, if they make you cancel your preorder, you have to apply again on the new car.

Reactions: t1m1t
I feel like that's something they would do on their end.. Like, apply the car's vin to your current order kind of deal. Otherwise, if they make you cancel your preorder, you have to apply again on the new car.
Yeah, they told me I have to cancel my current order and re-apply for financing... Everything done now though! Just waiting for them to get back to me regarding pick up and final payment.