Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my delivery scheduled for next Saturday, the 29th!

Order date: Aug 22
SR+, MSM, Black Interior, Aero

In the lower mainland, BC. Very excited!
I'm picking up mine this Friday 28th as well.

As same as yours SR+, MSM, Black interior, 18" Aero

Order Date: Nov 13
EDD Mar 5 - Apr 4
Got a call from SA and told there is a model 3 with same config is coming if I want it. I can't believe it. VIN#167XXX

Got an automated message from my SA today that asked if I had to car to trade in, and to let him know. I don't plan to trade in my car, but is this a good indicator that my DD is getting closer? OD: Sept 12th Most recent EDD: Feb 1st-March 1st
Don’t give that too much importance, I got that msg from my SA 2 months back and I am still waiting with an EDD FEB 13 - MARCH 13

Reactions: PasadenaM3

EDD Mar 5 - Apr 4
Got a call from SA and told there is a model 3 with same config is coming if I want it. I can't believe it. VIN#167XXX
This is awesome! My order date was 10/08 and still showing feb 10 - March 10. Congrats! I have the same configuration as you!

EDD Mar 5 - Apr 4
Exact same config, ordered Nov 12th. Kitchener, ON
showed June EDD when ordered.
11/13 changed to 3/14-4/11
11/27 changed to October 2022
1/21 changed to 6/14-7/12

Late March/April would be my ideal delivery, avoid snow tires this year and hopefully get the federal $5000 rebate still.

If you are refering to the one on model3delivery subreddit, it's later confirmed intel

So far its been only Performance model getting this chip. No base M3 got it yet and i doubt if base M3 will get it before end of Q1 .so, i would not hold my breathe for this and will be perfectly happy as long as the car comes with no defects and runs smooth.

Reactions: Labs and UDEWU790
White/black Aero. Basic configuration !

Ask to speak with Sébastien. Helpfully nice guy.
Spoke to him. Very nice.

He said that the date is wrong but that he can see that my car will leave the factory on the 1st and would arrive on the 13th. Then it would be a couple of days to prepare it. Also said that it’s most likely intel but that he will confirm when he gets the car.

Spoke to him. Very nice.

He said that the date is wrong but that he can see that my car will leave the factory on the 1st and would arrive on the 13th. Then it would be a couple of days to prepare it. Also said that it’s most likely intel but that he will confirm when he gets the car.
Honestly haven't really asked him what CPU and shenanigans will be getting other than the obvious. We just want the car to arrive lol. Should be by Feb 20th.

Glad he was helpful !

Honestly haven't really asked him what CPU and shenanigans will be getting other than the obvious. We just want the car to arrive lol. Should be by Feb 20th.

Glad he was helpful !
How are you guys getting all this info. My SA has sent me 3 emails since I've ordered the car, 2 or which were replying to my inquiries. And even then they are 5 word answers. The one he sent to me was a generic cut and paste email saying to to make changes as to not loose the 5k tax credit.

OK, spoke with an advisor in Ontario today named Issak about my end-of-March delivery being delayed to "any time in May." I was understandably upset since it's such a long drive for me to get to the dealership I have to take off vacation days months in advance to do it.

Anyway, he told me that BC usually gets a big glut of deliveries in March and tries to fill as many orders as they can by end-of-quarter, so he still thinks there's a 75% chance I get my RWD end of March anyway. So I'm still going to plan for it, still going to drive to Vancouver that week for a holiday, and if it's not there... well, ****. I'll have a little vacation then and try to figure out how to get down south again months later.

Reactions: UDEWU790
Order date 9/17 M3ST+ black/Black with 19"
Placed on hold 9/21
Took off hold 11/5 for delivery date of Dec
New ODD as of Dec= 12/16 -12/31
Moved about 5 times after that, now it's at 4/26 - 5/26. Anyone with this issue? Southern cali.
OD: 9/28/21 | EDD: March 7 - March 31
Solid Black w/ Black Interior
18" Aero Wheels
No FSD

EDD jumped around for me as well. Started with...

- March 2022
- June 2022

... and now to the current EDD as stated above

Just got my vin. It is 165xxx and my delivery appointment is still set for Feb 8 but will probably change.

OD 15/09
MSM/White interior/aero

How are you guys getting all this info. My SA has sent me 3 emails since I've ordered the car, 2 or which were replying to my inquiries. And even then they are 5 word answers. The one he sent to me was a generic cut and paste email saying to to make changes as to not loose the 5k tax credit.
Actually he's not given out to much information. Only the basics one, heated steering wheels, etc. Like I said I have not asked him if we'd be getting the Ryzen. Honestly, I don't pay that much attention. :)

Reactions: UDEWU790
Actually he's not given out to much information. Only the basics one, heated steering wheels, etc. Like I said I have not asked him if we'd be getting the Ryzen. Honestly, I don't pay that much attention. :)
Haha, the fact that he was able to tell you when the car will leave the factory, that it should be at the dealership by the 15th and that it's probably Intel is amazing to me! Even that it has heated seats and steering wheel is a ton more than I'm getting. Cheers m8, hopefully we will all have them soon!

Reactions: Ther0ck