Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD was March 24-31 but now it's May 1-29???? WTF is going on???
In December, mine was Feb. A couple of weeks ago, it moved to March. Today, it moved to May. So it was ~40 days out, then ~100 days out, now ~120 days out. Hard to say when it'll really get here.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see it pop up towards the end of March during the EoQ push. If that doesn't happen, I'd expect it to slip to June. I'll probably test drive some other EVs if that happens.

My wife received her car and the original mudflaps creates some buildup and doesn’t really protect much. We got some from Amazon. Anyhow, I am waiting on mine and was wondering how is your edd now?
Thanks- I saw the EV mudflaps made in Quebec (they call them their 'collection' :)) but my brother-in-law gave them the thumbs down. Anyway, I got good news and now have a VIN and delivery date in 2 weeks. Feels like a golden ticket. Crossing my fingers for you. In the meantime, you should help your wife drive her car!

Thanks- I saw the EV mudflaps made in Quebec (they call them their 'collection' :)) but my brother-in-law gave them the thumbs down. Anyway, I got good news and now have a VIN and delivery date in 2 weeks. Feels like a golden ticket. Crossing my fingers for you. In the meantime, you should help your wife drive her car!
Congratulations i envy you so much! When did you get the vin? I am waiting for mine as my edd is jan 28-feb 10 so a 2 week period! And for my wife’s car, she uses it for work but I sure do enjoy it!

Congratulations i envy you so much! When did you get the vin? I am waiting for mine as my edd is jan 28-feb 10 so a 2 week period! And for my wife’s car, she uses it for work but I sure do enjoy it!
I got my VIN yesterday morning. My SA is great. If you are close enough to your Tesla center, why not go in and ask them for a build date and an estimated delivery date. (I said I needed it to get my insurance). Even if there isn't a VIN yet, they should be able to give you this information. At the store they can look it up and even share some details on their computer screen. I wouldn't bother calling the general Tesla number.
May I ask which mudflaps you purchased on Amazon please?

Definitely. They accumulate anything that your wheels throws at them.

EVmudflaps design in QC by a rustproof company who works mainly on EVs specific Tesla's.

Gracias! The North edition?

Gracias! The North edition?
Going for the North. I won't be adding PPF since it's a rental.

Reactions: Macchina
Congrats! Is it St-Bruno, Montreal or Laval and when did you order? I got my delivery date for St-Bruno 2 weeks ago for Feb 8 but still no VIN. I ordered September 15

Congrats! Is it St-Bruno, Montreal or Laval and when did you order? I got my delivery date for St-Bruno 2 weeks ago for Feb 8 but still no VIN. I ordered September 15

Oakville, Ontario. September 1st order date. SR+ white/black/aero. I saw 9 new cars on a truck in front of Tesla Oakville yesterday.

Dam nalready ? Our OD is Sept 7th and EDD narrowed last Thursday to Feb6-Feb20. Our SA contacted us and said our car is coming around mid Feb. Pickup St-Bruno.
Yeah I definitely think something is weird with my order since no one else got their delivery date so early without a VIN. I don’t have a SA anymore and the appointment just randomly appeared on the 11th without anyone contacting me.

What exterior/interior color do you have? Maybe that has something to do with it

Yeah I definitely think something is weird with my order since no one else got their delivery date so early without a VIN. I don’t have a SA anymore and the appointment just randomly appeared on the 11th without anyone contacting me.

What exterior/interior color do you have? Maybe that has something to do with it
White/black Aero. Basic configuration !

Ask to speak with Sébastien. Helpfully nice guy.

Reactions: username123