Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the VIN#167xxx and picking up this Friday. I'll update here which chip I get Intel/AMD. However, I would prefer Intel over AMD becasue AMD consume more power so we would loss about 22Km overall which actually 5%. In general, we all know we would somehow losing about 8-10% range every year + 5% which is a lot to me. For day to day use I don't think AMD/ Intel matter a lot. This is just my opinion.

Yay, I will keep you guys updated. Thanks!

I have the VIN#167xxx and picking up this Friday. I'll update here which chip I get Intel/AMD. However, I would prefer Intel over AMD becasue AMD consume more power so we would loss about 22Km overall which actually 5%. In general, we all know we would somehow losing about 8-10% range every year + 5% which is a lot to me. For day to day use I don't think AMD/ Intel matter a lot. This is just my opinion.

This remains to be seen in the next couple of weeks/months

• Helpful
Reactions: MR F
Mine got bumped out as of today:

M3 SR+ Black on black, 18" Aero, no FSD
OD: 9/21/2021
On hold from November to 12/31 (Tesla removed the hold on 12/28)
EDD until today: 2/26 to 3/26
EDD update today: 5/8 to 6/5

Is anyone else seeing their dates getting pushed out pretty significantly? Funny enough, if I place a new order now for the same car, it says my estimated delivery date would be June, so apparently a September 2021 order is arriving no quicker than a January 2022 order. I'll post again if it updates again.

Is anyone else seeing their dates getting pushed out pretty significantly? Funny enough, if I place a new order now for the same car, it says my estimated delivery date would be June, so apparently a September 2021 order is arriving no quicker than a January 2022 order. I'll post again if it updates again.
You did put your order on hold until January and I'm pretty sure that the estimated delivery date was June/October for orders since December

I realize that. I was on hold for about 45 days, and I'd not expect to be first in line after coming off hold. Tesla stuck with that February-March delivery date for almost a month, so just found it interesting that it would shift that much, and is now more closely aligned with a brand new order. I'm not sweating it though, I locked in pricing at much less than they are going for now.

How are you guys getting all this info. My SA has sent me 3 emails since I've ordered the car, 2 or which were replying to my inquiries. And even then they are 5 word answers. The one he sent to me was a generic cut and paste email saying to to make changes as to not loose the 5k tax credit.
I think I have same SA... An****y? I don't want to call him out on here, just in case he's following along!

Completed all the steps you can on your order? Cash or financing?

My SA' name is close to what you put but not exactly, I'd rather not say names on here either.
I've heard from both An*** SA's in Ottawa. They are brief on details unless you ask. I haven't asked anything other than financing questions and once I received the delivery date/time I needed to change the time. The heated seats/steering wheel is just because we're receiving the 2022 model 3 but I don't think he told me that specifically either.

Mine did the same. I was told by my AD to expect my delivery date to be closer to what it was before.

Eg: ODD: Sept 2021
EDD: end of Jan
update: end of march
now: may 1-29

I called and they expect 70% likelihood it should still be end of March.

I thought I saw that the range for the RWD was the only one that did not get adjusted.

Reactions: MR F
I put in the full 60A line for mine. I just wired for the future when I get my model Y
How long did it take for your wall connector to arrive? Mine is stuck since last Thursday at the Tracy FedEx location and hasn’t come out. My pet liner entered Tracy yesterday and left today so I’m thinking the WC got lost. On Thursday it also said “Shipment exception: Barcode label unreadable and replaced, TRACY, California, US”