Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD history mostly for my own "amusement"

9/16 OD EDD Feb
9/17 EDD 10/20-11/19
10/6 EDD 11/10-12/8
10/16 EDD 12/16-12/31
10/28 EDD June
11/1 EDD 1/5-2/2
11/4 EDD June
11/11 on hold
12/27 hold released by Tesla EDD TBD
12/31 EDD 3/1-3/29
1/10 EDD TBD
1/11 EDD 4/1-4/29
1/30 5/10-6/7
3/7 EDD 6/15-7/13
3/22 EDD 7/5-8/16 (6 week range)
5/16 EDD 8/7-9/16 (6 week range)
6/20 EDD 8/15-9/19 (5 week range)

We just ordered a Model 3/silver/18" wheels/black int :)🥰!!!! EDD 10/22-2/23, Let the LONG wait begin!! When should I start to see progress. November?
Congratulations on the order and welcome to THE wait!
Sorry to disappoint but it will never be what you expect, either too early or late.
I had a 2 day window in March and was back to a 4 week window after that and here we are in July. Expect the unexpected and hope that will help you cope...good luck!

Reactions: Jbedz and Nick11
My EDD changed today from "June 2022" to TBD - Deliver timing will be available soon. It has been "June 2022" for a couple of months now,

OD: October 10, 2021 M3/RWD/White/White/Aero/No FSD
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one! After they cancelled my VIN and delivery on 24 June my EDD went back to June 2022, and now TBD. My SA said I might get a VIN in the last days of July, but I'm not holding my breath.
Each time I get close to an EDD I order a new accessory, my wife jokes about Tesla will just send me a hex wrench and some Ikea instructions on how to assemble it myself! 😀
OD: 20 Sep 2021
RWD/MSM/Black/Aero/No FSD

depending on your configuration if you have any upgrades. if your is the basic with no upgraded options, I would say it might be even further. Not trying to discourage you but it would be very wonderful to have a car within 6 mos after OD.
The upgrade stuff doesn't change a whole bunch at all. The biggest punch to the EDD is upgrading to either LR or P. Demand for Tesla is huge and there are other car manufacturers that closed their doors on new orders for EVs because of the immense demand, while Tesla still has theirs open somehow. I went through the frenzy of upgrading from SR to LR to P and ended with the P in less than two months (though granted, it was refused by someone and was given to me).

The upgrade stuff doesn't change a whole bunch at all. The biggest punch to the EDD is upgrading to either LR or P. Demand for Tesla is huge and there are other car manufacturers that closed their doors on new orders for EVs because of the immense demand, while Tesla still has theirs open somehow. I went through the frenzy of upgrading from SR to LR to P and ended with the P in less than two months (though granted, it was refused by someone and was given to me).
Yeah, the P will get you faster delivery.