Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What the heck, my credit offer expired today and I was forced to choose a different method of payment. Is this common? I've set to cash now based on the feedback in the thread.
Hey, did you have any indication that the loan offer had expired when checking your order on the site or you had to ask someone at Tesla? I'm wondering if I should count the days myself and call them (I hope I don't need to, my EDD is still aug 4 - sept 8 and I guess the offer is still good for 60 more days)

Edit: Loan offers are valid for 60 or 90 days in Canada? This info was in the offer details before I accepted it but I can’t remember…

Last edited:
Fresh numbers for Q2. The good news is that they produced 3,636 more 3/Y then they delivered. One can hope that these almost 4K vehicles will hit pick-up location points early in Q3.

Q2 - Tesla.jpg

Our Dashboard shows 490 VIN in Q2 for 0.21% of that combined 3/Y production number.
  • LR = 70%
  • P = 21%
  • Leaving 9% for SR+(RWD)

Reactions: Rezan8
Hey, did you have any indication that the loan offer had expired when checking your order on the site or you had to ask someone at Tesla? I'm wondering if I should count the days myself and call them (I hope I don't need to, my EDD is still aug 4 - sept 8 and I guess the offer is still good for 60 more days)

Edit: Loan offers are valid for 60 or 90 days in Canada? This info was in the offer details before I accepted it but I can’t remember…
Yes, the website gave me a notification saying my credit application has expired and asked me to choose another payment method

Fresh numbers for Q2. The good news is that they produced 3,636 more 3/Y then they delivered. One can hope that these almost 4K vehicles will hit pick-up location points early in Q3.

View attachment 824293

Our Dashboard shows 490 VIN in Q2 for 0.21% of that combined 3/Y production number.
  • LR = 70%
  • P = 21%
  • Leaving 9% for SR+(RWD)
Based in the news item Tesla produced the highest number of cars in June to reach a monthly record.

Wonder how many Model 3s were produced.

Reactions: MtlMV
I know I'm probably going to be on a LOT of people's Bad list for this. But... my SA Called me today while I was at work and spammed my messenger. He had my EXACT spec vehicle on site and ready. I just had to Turbo through all my paperwork during my 15 and my lunch to try and get it all done. I then found out that Chase... Ally... and Capital One do NOT finance Teslas at all anymore. So I had to reapply for Financing. But I got my quote and accepted it. Next was the whirlwind of Papers, Insurance, Tag, Etc. I need to Bring a Cashier's Check/Certified Check tomorrow and I'll have my Car! Downside... He couldn't have it sent from Tampa to Eatonville so I had to find a ride. Luckily, a friend decided he wanted to see me pick up my "Golf Cart" as he calls any EV and will be driving me to pick it up.

Seems the Wait is over for me!
Any updates on this? Hoping it at went great!

Update on the RWD Pickup.

Took delivery at 1:00. Walked in, gave my name. Lady said I had a balance due, handed her the Cashier's Check. SA came around the corner and shook my hand, grabbed a screwdriver and walked me out to the car. Lady at desk already handed me my keypack and advised to accept delivery on the app. SA walked the vehicle with me, Stating he had walked prior to my arrival and found no major issues, but I was free to check on my own. Handed him my Tag, he attached it while I got inside and checked everything from the inside. SA had turned on the A/C before I arrived. He went inside to check on something while my friend and I walked the vehicle, No odd gaps, scratches, or dents. One small paint chip was found on passenger side rear Quarterpanel by the small window. SA saw it and had me go in the app and setup an appt for work. All doors, windows, trunk, and frunk worked properly.

AMD Ryzen,
Matrix Headlights.
Charging Connector and 5-15 NEMA (Had thought ahead a while back and bought the Gen 2 Adapter kit so I had all the options covered.)

Had to drive from Orlando to Tampa to pickup... drove from Tampa to Venice/Sarasota to visit family. Stopped at the Clark Rd Supercharger, watched an episode of MASH, then headed home.
Beside :
AMD Ryzen,
Matrix Headlights.
Mobile Charging Connector

You should have :
LFP Battery
12 v lithium-ion battery
Heat Pump
Double laminated glas

Order date was around March 12th. Model 3 rwd, white with black interior and upgraded wheels. Last estimates delivery date was July 3 to 15th then on July 4th changed to July 15 to August 12th.

I changed our long planned vacation to July 6 to July 18th from July 8 to July 28th.

Hope these dates work with Teslas never ending date changes.

How do you go on vacations or business trips with the pending order?