Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

Been watching around in the shadows for many months and thought I’d finally put my input in the forum :)

OD: Jan 27, 2022

EDD changes:
Jan 30: Apr 29 - May 27
Feb 23: May 20 - June 17
Apr 19: June 11 - July 16
May 2: July 19 - Aug 30
June 3: July 28 - Sept 1

Latest:
July 1: Aug 1 - Aug 29

And before I get asked, yes I’ve put the info in the dashboard ahah.

Some of you have been around for a while! I just hope we get them this year at this rate 😅 been seeing a lot of Aug dates with 4 week ranges, here’s to hoping it’s a good sign!

Hello everyone!

Been watching around in the shadows for many months and thought I’d finally put my input in the forum :)

OD: Jan 27, 2022

EDD changes:
Jan 30: Apr 29 - May 27
Feb 23: May 20 - June 17
Apr 19: June 11 - July 16
May 2: July 19 - Aug 30
June 3: July 28 - Sept 1

Latest:
July 1: Aug 1 - Aug 29

And before I get asked, yes I’ve put the info in the dashboard ahah.

Some of you have been around for a while! I just hope we get them this year at this rate 😅 been seeing a lot of Aug dates with 4 week ranges, here’s to hoping it’s a good sign!

Welcome from the shadows! I'm surprised at your EDD to be honest with a Jan order date (happy for you though!) but this is perhaps a good data point that may show Tesla getting ready for a Canadian RWD push for Aug.

P.s. don't forget to add your order details in your signature cause you'll get asked for it a lot 😉

... How do you go on vacations or business trips with the pending order?
We ordered out M3 SR April 1. The dates for our EDD changed a couple of times and we figured, heck with it. We left AZ for Cape Cod and, if the car comes, we'll send them the money and tell 'em we'll pick it up in a week (in Tucson). Current date (when I last looked) was Aug 1st to Sept 5th.

Might see the M3 in November I figure...

Rich

We ordered out M3 SR April 1. The dates for our EDD changed a couple of times and we figured, heck with it. We left AZ for Cape Cod and, if the car comes, we'll send them the money and tell 'em we'll pick it up in a week (in Tucson). Current date (when I last looked) was Aug 1st to Sept 5th.

Might see the M3 in November I figure...

Rich
Doesn't work like that. If the car comes in you have up to a max of 4 days to pick it up. I only had 3 days.
If you miss it the car goes to the next on the list. While they will accept your cash donation, they will not hold a car.

Good luck!

Reactions: Noigle and Jbedz
Hey everyone! just came across this forum a few days back.
I ordered Model 3 SR+ (now RWD, all base configs that covered under rebate) on Oct 21, 2021 in Vancouver, Canada.

EDD at first was Dec 2021 - Jan 2022
Then it changed to March 2022 - April 2022
Then May 2022 - June 2022
Now July 18, 2022 - August 15, 2022

Although I hope for it at every new EDD, but this month is the month. :D

I ordered Model 3 SR+ (now RWD, all base configs that covered under rebate) on Oct 21, 2021 in Vancouver, Canada.

Welcome. Do you mind sharing what color you ordered ? My current EDD is July 19 - Aug 16 as of last week.

Welcome. Do you mind sharing what color you ordered ? My current EDD is July 19 - Aug 16 as of last week.

Looks like BC is finally going to get more RWDs!

Reactions: amarchcan

Ordered exact same car on the same date in Vancouver too. August 4 - Sept 8 est delivery. First time I’ve been within a month of the window without the date changing!

Reactions: Jbedz