Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

State of FSD Beta request for HW3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you mean if you lose it? Like if you transferred FSD to a new car? Otherwise you shouldn’t lose FSD and should be able to turn beta on and off as you please.

FSD Beta 11.3.6 is included in in software versions 2023.20.X and 2023.26.X and should have no problem turning on beta as long as you have a valid FSD subscription or fully paid FSD option.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
What do you mean if you lose it? Like if you transferred FSD to a new car? Otherwise you shouldn’t lose FSD and should be able to turn beta on and off as you please.

FSD Beta 11.3.6 is included in in software versions 2023.20.X and 2023.26.X and should have no problem turning on beta as long as you have a valid FSD subscription or fully paid FSD option.
Yes if I get it transferred to the new car but drive the old one a while more can I just turn it on quickly with monthly subscription? That is my main issue.

Sales people (2 different ones) are telling me that I would not get it reinstated right away and I need to be invited by Testla after they analyze my driving. I though safety score was gone. I asked him too but did not reply.
Apparently Tesla's internal communications are not much better than external.

There is no longer a safety score requirement to have FSDb. If you have a software version that has FSDb included (any recent 2023.20.x version), then subscribing to FSD should immediately give you the ability to enable FSDb on the car.

Why do you say that?
Because it is discussed in MANY treads on this forum starting last night and here is Not a Tesla and TeslaFi info.

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 5.58.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 6.00.37 PM.png

• Informative
Reactions: GSP and asterothe
There is ZERO indication at this point that this will make FSD beta available to HW4 vehicles, which is what I presume you meant by "your new Y"
That's not correct. 11.4.4 being in 2023.26.10 is indication that new HW4 vehicles can access FSD Beta. It's not absolute as it hasn't rolled out to any, yet, but we know 11.4.X works with HW4 as there are 6 people with HW4 using FSD Beta.

Reactions: JulienW