Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth Performance Higher Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a stealth performance at my local Tesla delivery center and I’m being told that the price on it is $1,000 higher due to it being made “before the price drop”. Sounds dumb but they won’t budge. I asked the local Tesla rep who works at the delivery center and he said that Tesla wouldn’t adjust the price. Any ideas?

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up
There is a stealth performance at my local Tesla delivery center and I’m being told that the price on it is $1,000 higher due to it being made “before the price drop”. Sounds dumb but they won’t budge. I asked the local Tesla rep who works at the delivery center and he said that Tesla wouldn’t adjust the price. Any ideas?

Tesla is notoriously non-flexible on pricing, especially for new model releases. If you want the car, you should buy it, but don't expect them to negotiate on it unless it sits there for a long time.

Reactions: richyrich
Even if its been sitting a long time, they don't always budge on pricing. In March 2019 I called up and found that they had a silver model 3 that was sitting around for the last ~8 months without a buyer. They still wanted to charge me the trucking fee to move it into my state even though I would still have to pay the $1200 standard delivery fee.

Zero price drop on it. I passed.

Order a different car that is closer to the price you want. They are not going to adjust pricing on a config they no longer offer.

Maybe because stealth is not available anymore ?