Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stealth Performance M3s in stock - Raleigh NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visited the Raleigh, NC showroom today and confirmed that they have SEVERAL Stealth M3s in stock. Colors are white, Blue and Gray. Most have 19” wheels. If you are interested call them directly. The cars DO NOT appear on the Tesla website inventory list.

Hers is the contact info for the store:
8831 Westgate Park Drive Suite 102 Raleigh, NC

Store (919) 784-0493

Store Hours
Monday - Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm

If I can be if any help feel free to PM me. I live in Raleigh.

I ordered a grey P3D- with 19” wheels and black interior in Orlando on Saturday. It is ready for pickup on Wednesday! Sadly I’m not available until the weekend. They had 5-6 available across the south east.

does anyone know why the top speed of this model is different than P3D+ (145 vs. 162). Tires maybe?

One of the reps I talked to in Chicago said it was their understanding that they aren't making any stealth / sleeper Model 3s with white interiors-- was a major bummer since the interior is a must for me.

I heard the same from a NC rep and a Florida rep. Tesla wants an additional factor to differentiate performance vs non performance cars, to try and get people to just end up buying the performance (they clearly realize the other “upgrades” are not worth the ~7k they’re charging)

I ended up just going with a white exterior and black interior stealth with 19” coming from Charlotte to get it by end of year and get the tax credit. Will be jealous if stealth become available with white interiors but it doesn’t seem like it’s coming anytime soon

For those looking for a stealth model 3 my SA Ryan in Austin has access to “dozens” of them slated for Texas that are being assembled right now. You can call him at the Domain Showroom or email him at. [email protected]
Please use my referral code for you purchase if it works out. Jordan55769
I just secured a White with Black today