Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I originally ordered Performance without upgrade package on 5/1, changed order to Induction wheels 6/10. Account doesn’t show vin or estimated delivery date but sales associate checked and sent it to me as it was being built.

If you ordered a common build it is much faster to delivery, plus they tend to push many till mid and end of the quarter.
Ok good to know—sounds like as soon as I have a vin it will be easier to track. Thanks for your insight.

Hey guys,
I’ve been scanning this page for a while now since I had a stealth performance (MSM 20” inductions white interior) on order since February but only changed from 19s to 20s in June.

Keep hope because out of the blue I got a call from my local rep this morning that was car was ready to go. Went there today to pick it up and now I have my stealth performance, which I almost cancelled out of impatience, sitting in my garage.

hope this helps :)
That’s awesome! Can you please post couple photos please?

Yo, if I just went from no VIN, no source code BS, to MVPA in 30 minutes then the rest of us should be coming along too. Key points:

Ordered on 7/6

Deep Blue Metallic w/Black 20’ Inductions

VIN on 8/15 @1:00am via web and without the estimated delivery text from last week.

Delivery? I’m going to the spot tomorrow to see if it’s on the lot!

Just got the delivery text and vin.
Stealth Performance blue w/white 20” wheels and hitch. FSD.

Order June 26th. Changed color July 10.
Vin 39xxx

FYI got a 2-5 week text on August 6th.
That’s so odd, I tried the source code trick all last week and got nothing. Then half of us got the text (I didn’t) and your vin is 300+ more than mine (MVPA). There is one member with a VIN in the 40K range now.