Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every day I consider placing a new order but I just cannot pull the trigger. I really want the performance version but with the 20” induction wheels..... My current configuration is white/white/performance/20” inductions/FSD

Side note..... Do you think they will offer a boost to the LR AWD similar to what they did with the LR M3?

Every day I consider placing a new order but I just cannot pull the trigger. I really want the performance version but with the 20” induction wheels..... My current configuration is white/white/performance/20” inductions/FSD

Side note..... Do you think they will offer a boost to the LR AWD similar to what they did with the LR M3?

Hard to tell what they will do, i would guess if they do it wont be for a year or so to ensure they dont cannibalize performance variant sales would be my guess.

I think I'm about ready to go all-in on a PUP... I only wanted the stealth performance because I didn't want to deal with the uberturbines at all. I asked my DA what other options I have since I'm ready to get into a Tesla ASAP with the current value of my Acura trade-in. They happen to have a pretty immaculate Performance + PUP in red as a demo unit with ~300 miles currently that they'd sell me at a slight discount. Factoring that in at roughly $1500 less than my stealth performance and I'll have it before the end of the month, I'm pretty much sold on it. Waiting to hear more tomorrow morning...

Just got a call from Claudia in the Fremont Delivery Center. She said they are making the final batch of stealth (aka "base performance") vehicles over the next few weeks.

upload_2020-7-21_21-48-21.gif

upload_2020-7-21_21-48-21.gif

Just got a call from Claudia in the Fremont Delivery Center. She said they are making the final batch of stealth (aka "base performance") vehicles over the next few weeks.
I hope this Claudia person is right. Also any luck with anyone getting a price adjustment?

Good grief, a few more weeks for a VIN still...... By the time i get a VIN and my MVPA they will probably start offering the 7 seat variant....

Such a sad problem to deal with....

Yup, this is why I changed my order to take a test drive PUP in near perfect condition at my local service center for an effective $1500 discount over the stealth performance price, all else being equal. Took delivery last night in fact.

Sadly I had also reached out to Mark Gomez (see other thread about a helpful Tesla manager) at the same time to ask for status. He "helpfully" matched me to a PUP car overwriting my stealth order without my permission and now says he can't restore the stealth order.

Reached out to a helpful sales rep to check status, was told still waiting but they are expecting multiple truckloads delivered in 3 weeks. So until then I’ll continue to wait while my completed loan and trade in stuff expired and email again mid August. Annoyed but it will be totally worth it!
95157FC2-48E8-4AB2-A3FF-CFCA2046CCF3.png

I ended up just cancelling my order after failing to get a straight answer out of anybody (including Mark) concerning Stealth. Will be going with an ICE car for now and maybe will revisit Tesla in the future. Good luck everyone in getting that Stealth!

I ordered a stealth on 6/18 and still do not have a VIN. My SA reached out to me on Sunday, 7/26 advising me that I should get a VIN soon. Since then, crickets. I saw a dude on YouTube the other day who is still waiting too. Although I’m checking my manage page a million times a day, I plan to wait and see how it shakes out. For me it still hasn’t been the maximum 8 weeks yet.