Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stuck with FSD beta suspension on 10.5

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correction mine is. 62k long range AWL bought 3 years… they can just email us or respond to phone calls.. for a 60k car it’s ridiculous especially when they are way beyond schedule
I'll one up you, 81k August 2018 Model 3 Performance (The initial batch). I was one of the guys that got free unlimited supercharging but ended up taking the 5000 dollar refund instead.... so I guess 76k is more accurate.... I'm a salty bitch right now.

Funny thing is if you post this on reddit, people will just spend their time shaming you on how it's all your fault for getting locked out and putting Tesla at risk for getting bad press.... uhhh I don't think I should have gotten dinged for 2/3 of the strikes...

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow
Went into suspension with V10.5, giving a large number of frequent false positive red Please pay attention … alerts. I think it is a bug. I’m getting a similar cadence of red “Apply slight turning force …” alerts in NOA or AutoSteer. Pretty sure this is a bug in cabin camera system.

Maybe FSD Beta V11.0 in a few weeks. Standing by.
83k mile 2018 Model 3 Dual Motor.

Went into suspension with V10.5, giving a large number of frequent false positive red Please pay attention … alerts. I think it is a bug. I’m getting a similar cadence of red “Apply slight turning force …” alerts in NOA or AutoSteer. Pretty sure this is a bug in cabin camera system.

Maybe FSD Beta V11.0 in a few weeks. Standing by.
83k mile 2018 Model 3 Dual Motor.
Just curious what makes you think we’re going to get an opportunity once 11 drops?