Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am basically ModelNforNerd's avatar right now.

Thus far, all previous expectations of development and rollout of past models have been shattered - notably that the production date has moved sooner, not later - so relying on past events like "they always F this up" is a bit naive.
I think you're confusing Tesla with somebody else. Read Wikipedia on the Model x

Tesla Model X - Wikipedia

• Disagree
Reactions: FalconFour
I am literally feel like I'm stalker right now on Twitter... I am like a teenager, and my girlfriend just dumped me, and now I'm reloading her twitter feed looking for signs that she wants me back instead of that jerk from History class... Now, I'm reduced to surfing forums to get my mind off of her... but all I can think of is our last date, and how she said we'd always be together...

Anyway, fast forward 25 years and I'm on a tesla forum awaiting mention of a model 3 release. So yeah... I'm tired of winning... what's your excuse?

Because he said: Coming later today

Why did you assume that "today" meant today?

Exactly. Which today was Elon talking about? Today's today? Next week's today? Could even be tomorrow's today.

The night is young here on the left coast, we will keep an eye on the place as you EDT folks hit the sack soon.

Thanks for holding down the fort. We'll be back to aid with the rioting OR raving tomorrow morning, depending on how the night goes.

Or maybe we'll find patience; a part of me thinks, Elon's been waiting for a desirable mass-market electric car for a long time now. Maybe I'll just borrow his jar of patience.

Since launch was aborted tonight I wonder if Elon is devoting his time for tomorrow's rocket reschedule?

Yea, as he has previously stated, his heart is more SpaceX than Tesla, so I'm fairly sure that fixing launch problems outweighs Tesla marketing announcements. This makes the huge assumption that the Tesla announcement needed Elon's participation at all. We do not know that to be the case.

Reactions: FalconFour
So is the final reveal worth going to if you get tickets?

Do you like modern music and an open bar? Free alcohol is a plus for many.

For anyone going, I recommend that they eat dinner beforehand and bring water & snacks.

These events typically don't start on time.

I didn't go but I remember people talking about the lack of food to go with the alcohol.

I'd love to go to one but I'm not on any list and I'm thousands of miles away so I'll just watch the webcast.