Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger — Kingsland, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys...just stopped by the Kingsland SC station. The technician on site says a rep from Tesla should be inspect this lactation tomorrow morning and, if everything goes as planned, could be active tomorrow by noon.

1447691586669.jpg

Guess I'll have to stop here on my trip to Miami for Christmas, just so I can get the Visited Charger dot on my map! :) I wonder how this will change usage of Savannah and St. Augustine for North - South routes?

I'll definitely be stopping here on my trip to Miami for Christmas as well just to not have to wait so long in Savannah. Do you actually still get visited charger dots for superchargers anymore? I thought all superchargers just show up regardless of visited status now.

Hey guys...just stopped by the Kingsland SC station. The technician on site says a rep from Tesla should be inspect this lactation tomorrow morning and, if everything goes as planned, could be active tomorrow by noon.

Thank you for the update! We are traveling North on Thursday and if this is up I'll be skipping St Augustine and heading straight for Kingsland from Ocala.

PS. I don't think there is any nursing involved at the SC so I assume you mean location. :)

Not sure if this was mentioned before but we shouldn't have to many problems with ICE drivers parking in our spots as it appears the Kingsland police are stationed there...at least in some capacity.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the update! We are traveling North on Thursday and if this is up I'll be skipping St Augustine and heading straight for Kingsland from Ocala.

PS. I don't think there is any nursing involved at the SC so I assume you mean location. :)

LOL, sorry about that...stupid fat thumbs and autocorrect.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but we shouldn't have to many problems with ICE drivers parking in our spots as it appears the Kingsland police are stationed there...at least in some capacity.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL, sorry about that...stupid fat thumbs and autocorrect.

What? It was a typo? That stinks. I don't have a Tesla yet, but I was going to be there tomorrow morning to hep with THAT inspection!

I'll definitely be stopping here on my trip to Miami for Christmas as well just to not have to wait so long in Savannah. Do you actually still get visited charger dots for superchargers anymore? I thought all superchargers just show up regardless of visited status now.

They show up on the map, but I thought they do not automatically show up in the list tab unless you've actually been there.

Please reply with what you find. We are traveling in a S60 from St. Augustine to Savannah on Saturday morning, and this would be exactly what I need to bridge that gap!
icon7.gif

Just a small heads up, Exit 3 on 95 NB was closed this morning, and looked like it was going to be for at least a few more days. If they do open this one this week and you're coming from the south, you need to plan ahead and look for the detour at Exit 1. I'm not sure the nav system will know about it.

Just a small heads up, Exit 3 on 95 NB was closed this morning, and looked like it was going to be for at least a few more days. If they do open this one this week and you're coming from the south, you need to plan ahead and look for the detour at Exit 1. I'm not sure the nav system will know about it.
Is it just the exit ramp off 95 that is closed or also the entrance ramp back on?

There goes my last excuse not to visit my mother who lives in, you guessed it... Kingsland GA.

View attachment 101151