Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger — Kingsland, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_20191121_141825.jpg
Here is a picture of the temporary chargers, one side has two chargers so that you can back in our pull in.

I charged at Kingston yesterday, and enjoyed a brief visit at the welcome center.

There now are 8 (eight) permanent stalls, and no temporary ones. Tesla incorrectly reports 10 stalls on the nav system. Supercharger.info incorrectly reports 6 stalls. I hope @BlueShift or others that maintain supercharge.info update to 8 stalls.

I will also submit a “bug report” to Tesla about the nav system not being correct. I guess that Tesla now has enough Superchargers that it is hard to keep an accurate record of them! :)

GSP

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
I charged there yesterday too, and also noticed that the navigation was listing it more full then what it was when I arrived, which was a good thing! This charger is hard to avoid so I was happy not to have to share a stall. Of course, three model 3s showed up right after me, so we all wished it had 10 spots!