Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0B12B622-F118-4908-8443-6DAD5F927BA7.png
Still not showing as officially open on Tesla Web site.

Yep -- I was there Sunday afternoon same time as Fizzo (he's got an awesome Model 3 performance version!) and I also found that stalls 3 A&B and 4 A&B are lit up and will open your charge port, but then they will not start the charge. We satisfactorily charged our new Model 3 at stall 1 A. So delighted to have SOME of these things working!

Reactions: MarcoRP
I'm still convinced whoever worked on them last forgot to turn them off. These chargers haven't been cleared for use. So I would advise to use at your own risk. If something went wrong, Tesla might deflect onto the electrician, as they didn't authorize their use yet.

The only stalls I couldn’t get to work were 3A and 4B. 3A couldn’t do anything other than open the charge port. 4B locked the port, waited, then displayed “charging stopped” in the car. I marked both stalls with caution tape that I keep in the frunk for just such an occasion.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinf311
I charged at 2A yesterday morning. First tried 4B then 4A, 3B, 3A in that order. All failed. An S was charging at 1A when I arrived, and another S was there when I returned.
So it is half live, and still unofficial. Is that unusual?

A couple questions:
Should we try to organize a ribbon cutting ceremony?
For anyone who has used them, has the firmware been updated to use 145Kwh?

The 145 kW charging update is car software update 8.3 that's rolling out to the fleet today.

Edit: I haven’t confirmed this yet. Our roommate is on a trip in his MR and said the speed is the same with 8.3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiddler