Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baton Rouge, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No change in BTR - finished site with no power...

IMG_0075.JPG

I understand. But at least it is almost operational. I'm still waiting for all the necessary locations to enable a trip between FL and AZ along I10 (or even I10 to TX from FL and then continuing to AZ via I40).

Whoa. Just read some reviews on Entergy LA - 0 Good. And spoke with a Gonzales LA customer yesterday while charging in Huntsville.
I will be thrilled with a Jan 22nd power-up, but I get an impression their super-power is the delay stall hold when anything solar is involved.
Hope To Be Proven Wrong of course!

LOL. On a more positive note, I assumed you tested out Lake Charles on your way through...

I'm at Lake Charles now and it currently has 1a and 1b down. I also had some issues when I first started charging where the amps would start ramping up and then go back to zero, but it could be that I got to the charger with ... *cough* ... 0 rated remaining miles. After trying a few different bays I let it sit for 10 mins and it ramped up to full power.

Will post to the LC thread, but I doubt this location ever sees enough traffic to fill the remaining 4.

I'm at Lake Charles now and it currently has 1a and 1b down. I also had some issues when I first started charging where the amps would start ramping up and then go back to zero, but it could be that I got to the charger with ... *cough* ... 0 rated remaining miles. After trying a few different bays I let it sit for 10 mins and it ramped up to full power.

Will post to the LC thread, but I doubt this location ever sees enough traffic to fill the remaining 4.

What was the temperature outside when you arrived at the supercharger?

Thanks Brian - I am going to let them know. 1A & 1B were not operational on 12/26 and I just assumed since it just opened that they had a start up issue yet to resolve.

You might be surprised - when I was there on Christmas Day 3 of the 4 working stalls were occupied (meaning I had to share a charger and got a lower rate). Surprised me!

Mike

Thanks Brian - I am going to let them know. 1A & 1B were not operational on 12/26 and I just assumed since it just opened that they had a start up issue yet to resolve.

You might be surprised - when I was there on Christmas Day 3 of the 4 working stalls were occupied (meaning I had to share a charger and got a lower rate). Surprised me!

Mike

I was charging on one of the 4 that were working and shared charging with you when I was nearly finished charging. I remember that you tried unsuccessfully to use the one closest to the transformer. I enjoyed our visit while I charged.