Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Beaver Dam, KY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This supercharger is going to make visiting family soooo much easier. I like to drive up from Florida for the holidays, but I have family in western Ky and Etown. Having to go to Bowling Green was inconvenient to say the least.

Now I can have some fun with my Plaid when I visit this winter 😃

This supercharger is going to make visiting family soooo much easier. I like to drive up from Florida for the holidays, but I have family in western Ky and Etown. Having to go to Bowling Green was inconvenient to say the least.

Now I can have some fun with my Plaid when I visit this winter 😃

I have no complaints about the range of my Model Y but I look forward to a few years from now replacing it with a much longer range Model S and being able to skip several Supercharger stops on our frequent long road trips. Have you done any multiday trips in your Plaid yet?

Great news! Stopped by today and they were installing the transformer! Talked with someone from Tesla that said he’ll schedule it getting powered up for early next week!

He also said they’ve broken ground on Elizabethtown, and mentioned that the midwest team has 4 people last year and 13 currently and they’re aggressively expanding. Apparently WRECC is planning to put 2 level 2 chargers at this location also which will be great!

Attachments

• E0826218-21AA-4B24-8A73-1A154FE4E67C.jpeg
    E0826218-21AA-4B24-8A73-1A154FE4E67C.jpeg
    703.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 05BED6F1-D2DF-4AA3-B64D-0136A516CB3C.jpeg
    05BED6F1-D2DF-4AA3-B64D-0136A516CB3C.jpeg
    507.7 KB · Views: 78
Great news! Stopped by today and they were installing the transformer! Talked with someone from Tesla that said he’ll schedule it getting powered up for early next week!

He also said they’ve broken ground on Elizabethtown, and mentioned that the midwest team has 4 people last year and 13 currently and they’re aggressively expanding. Apparently WRECC is planning to put 2 level 2 chargers at this location also which will be great!
Any idea where in Etown?