Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bishop CA - Rocking West Drive (LIVE 22 Sep 2023, 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gene

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
A friend from Bishop, CA just posted this picture on FaceBook. She says there are 24 stalls. She has not stated the address yet, but as soon as I find out, I will update. Of note is that they are pull-throughs which is nice for anyone with a trailer. It is amazing how far along this one is without it having been noticed before.
349896682_632922442021831_316756776991314799_n.jpg

Last edited:
If you are right, Gene, it is nice to see that this location is on the northern outskirts of town. More convenient ingress and egress from the existing location (not that I am complaining!)

Well, OK, but is there convenient ingress and egress for any of the nearby stores or would you have to walk all the way round?

It looks like there _might_ be a small gap between two of the buildings. EDIT: yes Streetview shows a gap. I wondered why all the parking ...

While charging in Bishop I highly recommend walking over to Mahogany Smoked Meats, my favorite place in Bishop. Get a sandwich and a pound of the best jerky you've ever had for the road, at least 30 types of Jerky.

Screenshot 2023-05-28 101705.png

1685294690336.png

While charging in Bishop I highly recommend walking over to Mahogany Smoked Meats, my favorite place in Bishop. Get a sandwich and a pound of the best jerky you've ever had for the road, at least 30 types of Jerky.

View attachment 941966

View attachment 941967
I stop there on every trip, and keep my freezer stocked with their bacon. The best bacon the planet has ever seen.

View attachment 941966

View attachment 941967
I didn't really pay attention to the location of this. When you mentioned Meadow Farms, my mouth just started drooling and my brain went numb. Yes, just a short walk over. Last time I was up there, I got myself one of their breakfast burritos. Truly an amazing experience.

Thinking of a road trip from SoCal to Vancouver, through the mountain pass, in Oct/Nov. Hopefully it’ll be operational by then.
Not like the other site at Bishop is all that busy. Probably not an issue. What would really be helpful is the proposed location at Lee Vining. I am sure quite a few people will need a charge after climbing the hill.