Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brighton, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not cool.
Agreed.
I love to see more EVs in fleets, but those fleets need to plan appropriately for the management of their fleets. It’s OK to use the superchargers, but it is not OK to abuse the superchargers (by effectively blocking normal users). Hopefully the Hertz “coordinator” allows regular drivers to cycle into the flow.
I have seen Walmart eTransit delivery vans clogging up EA sites. Not cool either.

Yikes. For a while, Hertz was already using up nearly every stall at the Denver Supercharger at 4310 Airport Way. I wonder if they've moved their charging to the Brighton location or if they are now hogging both Supercharger locations. There are two new Superchargers planned for the Denver airport area as well as the new Hertz-only Supercharger. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of progress on any of these new locations for nearly 4 months.

Yikes. For a while, Hertz was already using up nearly every stall at the Denver Supercharger at 4310 Airport Way. I wonder if they've moved their charging to the Brighton location or if they are now hogging both Supercharger locations. There are two new Superchargers planned for the Denver airport area as well as the new Hertz-only Supercharger. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of progress on any of these new locations for nearly 4 months.
It looks like they are making progress on one location nearby.