Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We. Have. A meter - and it’s live! Work still needed on the splice box it appears - surprised the meter is live. This could potentially be up very soon.

AF6A8A89-462F-4816-B4AA-89360E918AAD.jpeg
89C21316-E259-4112-A941-C56F4DFDB278.jpeg

Tesla Owners Club of New England, in anticipation of this opening soon, has setup an opening / meet-up event for Saturday August 13th from 9am to 11am. We're having Burlington's own Q Car Care in attendance providing refreshments and car care tips, and Pawsh Dog Boutique featuring their own Tesla themed dog plush toys.

To help us understand attendance we'd love to have anyone interested in coming pre-register https://t.co/tc6KSOtIOP

Tesla Owners Club of New England, in anticipation of this opening soon, has setup an opening / meet-up event for Saturday August 13th from 9am to 11am. We're having Burlington's own Q Car Care in attendance providing refreshments and car care tips, and Pawsh Dog Boutique featuring their own Tesla themed dog plush toys.

To help us understand attendance we'd love to have anyone interested in coming pre-register https://t.co/tc6KSOtIOP
I might have to stop if I come back from the cape in time. My friend owns Pawsh Dog Boutique and I didn’t know he was a tesla enthusiast. Haven’t seen him since I stopped playing softball in Watertown 8 years ago. Going to message Mike now.

Reactions: Tdreamer and kayak1

One week to go for the Tesla Owners Club of New England Burlington Supercharger opening event featuring Q Car Care and Pawsh Dog Boutique.

To help gauge attendance and right-size refreshment purchases please register in advance at Burlington Supercharger Opening Evite.

Reactions: kayak1
For night owls in our group that might charge at the Burlington Mall supercharger... I've noticed that the mall parking lot lights go out - like entirely - after the mall closes. I think around 11pm or so, but I'm not certain - I didn't make note of the time when everything went dark while charging earlier this week. I was there at close to 2am last night after returning from a road trip and once again it was all dark.

After charging I drove over to the security vehicle that was parked in the bus/snow storage lot nearby to inquire... He confirmed they were on a timer. I asked him to relay a request to try to get at least the lights by the supercharger to remain on 7x24 for safety reasons. I was't concerned personally, but I know some travelers might not be comfortable charging just by the red Tesla glow...

Interestingly enough - the security kid I spoke with was a Model 3 owner himself :)