Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Minor update as see they poured part of the concrete, the eighth supercharger needs concrete. Just happen and kicking my butt for not taking a photo but two unmarked semi was very close sure looked like the Tesla unmarked trucked with CA plates. I guessing they just dropped a load off to Vancouver BC or was on there way up there as the next closest Tesla office. I did spot one bramd new car on road to day black with paper plates and sandy blond driving as I past her..
Burlington_WA_SC09.JPG

This is very exciting! Are we going to start "betting" on dates when it goes live? And who can be first to charge there? No real money of course, just bragging rights!

I'm going to guess this Thursday. I'm going through on Saturday, so I'm hoping it will be done by then... :)

BTW, I have no knowledge and this isn't an educated guess...just a pure guess :rolleyes:

This is an excellent thread. Thanks!

Please keep the pictures coming.

It will give an indication for other locations when people look at their own SuperChargers being built, to get an idea of how far they are in the overall progress.

Douglas, you could be right but I think all the approvals are in place. However, given my experience with inspectors that wander in when ever they damn well feel like it, later is probably closer to reality than sooner.

True story:
My construction guy: You know we requested an inspection for dd/mm date (three days earlier).
Inspector: well why didn't you say it was a rush job?
My Construction Guy: why would we need to make it a rush inspection? We said the date we needed it by and made the request two weeks ago.
Inspector: Where's your badge that's supposed to be visible? You know I could fine you $500 for not wearing it?
Me (under my breath): A$$hat...

Douglas, you could be right but I think all the approvals are in place. However, given my experience with inspectors that wander in when ever they damn well feel like it, later is probably closer to reality than sooner.

True story:
My construction guy: You know we requested an inspection for dd/mm date (three days earlier).
Inspector: well why didn't you say it was a rush job?
My Construction Guy: why would we need to make it a rush inspection? We said the date we needed it by and made the request two weeks ago.
Inspector: Where's your badge that's supposed to be visible? You know I could fine you $500 for not wearing it?
Me (under my breath): A$$hat...
As I said to my electrician recently in e-mail ...
So basically we lost a week of time because of the inspector? Sigh. Ridiculous. Sometimes I'd like to just fire the entire government.

I would just like to slightly stand up for the inspectors in Redmond, that I've never had any problems dealing with. (Especially Kenny).
You can call them the night before until midnight and they'll be there the next day.
I've had 4 visits from the inspector. Every one of them was a nightmare. One of the visits took over a month to actually get a body to my house.