Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Carlsbad, CA (7710 El Camino Real, LIVE 27 Sep 2018, 26 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's actually quite nice - down a hallway and maintained.. The door does look shady

I was there just yesterday. While it's clean, I would hardly consider it quite nice. It's functional at best, and looks like something that was put together on a very shoestring budget. There are a total of 6 steps, so not handicap accessible. The hallway has plain drywall walls, not mudded or painted. The screws are still visible. No ceiling, which is probably a plus since it'd be really claustrophobic. The overhead lights look like a string of market lights (with mismatched bulbs) on an extension cord that plugs into a socket in the bathroom. The (single) bathroom itself is decent sized, clean, but very utilitarian. Just two rolls of toilet paper though, so hopefully it's not very high usage.

All in all, it's clean, it gets the job done, so no complaints. Just don't be expecting that shady door to open up to a winter wonderland.

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl and P85_DA
For whatever reason, Tesla has decided to limit supercharging to 80% at high-use stations 100% of the time, rather than just when those stations are busy.
But that 80% limit is easily overridden by simply sliding to the right. See
Tesla offers way to override new charge limitation at busy Superchargers - Electrek

Now that we have established this, I’m sure discussion of this topic can continue in one of the many existing threads devoted to the topic, which is not here. Thanks.

As expected, some idiot forgot to turn off the shut off valves after using the water in the sink. They turned on both shut off valves which is not necessary because there is only cold water. Then forgot to turn both off.
Who knows how long the faucet had been running and wasting precious water.
Come on Tesla people, be responsible - turn the water off after use.

Reactions: JeffnReno