Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chestnut Hill, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I managed to actually charge here today around 7:35 AM. I got about 30kW, but this is expected due to the cold battery and the battery being 2/3 full when I started. Another Tesla owner also charged few minutes later and we had a friendly chat.

@BlueShift @Chuq @MarcoRP

1578659725531.JPEG

It’s powered up again as of 4:30pm. Two other cars charging with me at the moment. 3A is not working (blinks blue for a while and then goes red; repeats cycle over and over again. 3A working
Typo in my report - 3A was having issues, but 3B worked for me. I did only get 40kW or so from it (50% SoC / 19 miles rush hour drive starting with a cold pack, so that may have been normal).

For those going to this location following RT-9 east, take the Hammond Pond Pkwy exit. At the bottom of the ramp, use the center lane for a left turn (far left is a U-turn to Rt-9 west) and you will see the superchargers just ahead on the right after passing under RT-9. Take the first or second entrance into the parking lot where they are located. The Nav routing for the street address of this site (55 Boylston St) routes you further up RT-9 and then has you do a U-turn which is unnecessary.

EDIT: had requested GPS coordinate update but after the fact saw that GPS was correct.