Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chicoutimi, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can someone ask one of the workers on this site if they are heading to Terrebonne next and if so when? Thanks

Est-ce que quelqu’un peut demander à un des travailleurs sur ce site s’ils se dirigeront ensuite sur le site de Terrebonne et quand le cas échéant? Merci

When I stare at the picture with the pedestals in it for a bit, I notice that the closest pedestal seems to have a very thick cable (almost as thick as the adapter at the end) and I am going to guess a V2 based on that.

The long narrow plywood enclosure fits the size that would represent (4) V2 SC cabinets next to one another. It’s likely that the Eastern Canada sites were designed and permitted prior to V3 rollout.

The long narrow plywood enclosure fits the size that would represent (4) V2 SC cabinets next to one another. It’s likely that the Eastern Canada sites were designed and permitted prior to V3 rollout.
Inclined to agree - I thought the same thing looking at that, but thought it might be a bit too speculative to post (vs the cable thickness which is more easily visually verifiable). However since you've posted that, I'm quite happy to agree with it now :D

1DA31D56-7D3C-473B-9833-0027C5238382.jpeg
No change

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
Instead of waiting for a SC to be built at l’étape they should make one at heberville station or metabetchouan. L’étape SC might not be built in the next 12 to 18 months.

there is not enough power and hydro-quebec cant build new power lines since its in a national protected forest.

Tesla should also consider building the SC in Quebec sooner than later.

with my Sr+ I can go from Quebec to heberville at a decent speed, -15 degree with more than enough energy. No need for a stop at l’étape.

IMHO, they should build smaller SC deployment 4 stall v3 vs 8 to 12 as it is right now. The isn’t that much tesla in regions.

Yeah, sadly for those with older Teslas with lower range (like me), there might not be a need for a SC in l’Etape in the future — newer cars will have more and more range, being able to go from QC to Saguenay easily even in the coldest temps. I kind of have given up on hoping for l’Etape SC...

Can someone ask one of the workers on this site if they are heading to Terrebonne next and if so when? Thanks

Est-ce que quelqu’un peut demander à un des travailleurs sur ce site s’ils se dirigeront ensuite sur le site de Terrebonne et quand le cas échéant? Merci
My guess is that Terrebonne is dead for now since IGA have decided to no longer deploy their charging stations because the gouvernmnent removed the subvention.

Dimanche 26 janvier (photo 1): pas de changement par rapport aux photos de novembre 2019.
Hier, lundi 27 janvier (photo 2): des électriciens travaillaient sur les 4 bornes incomplètes; ils m'ont dit que:
1) Hydro-Québec a déjà fait les branchements
2) les électriciens finalisaient les 8 bornes cette semaine
3) Tesla est censé inaugurer les 8 bornes lundi prochain le 3 février

Ces Superchargers à Chicoutimi seront très appréciés.
IMG_4215.jpg
IMG_4222.jpg