Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chillicothe, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didnt even notice that. Well that explains the slow charge. I went back and looked and sure enough it was 207v max
Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 4.20.53 PM.png

There are some chargepoint chargers going in at Adena Regional Medical Center. Not sure how accessible they'll be, or what charge rate.

But yes I'm dreading another winter traveling from Central Ohio to southern Ohio and back same day. Really wish they'd hurry this one up.

I've been checking the building permits each month, and nothing...

The question for me is still where will it go? I don't know of any Meijer or Sheetz locations near there.

The Guernsey Crossing mall has a Panera. QED. :p

There's another mall on that road, closer to US-35.

For speed, somewhere like the Shell on East Main St would probably be the best for most travel, but there's not much space there.

• Funny
Reactions: mociaf9
I'm hoping by Chillicothe carpet on the road near Adena. No convenience stores there though.
Chillicothe Mall between CVS and Steak-n-Shake? Looks like there is a lot of space next to that cell phone place or whatever is there and lots of food choices in walking distance if they put v1 chargers in.

Or that empty lot across from Old Canal Smoke House.

I'm hoping for closer to 23 without having to go clear into bridge street or downtown. Maybe I'm the only one, but I hate having to go into Chillicothe when I'm driving through. I'd rather hit a quick supercharger and then Loves, on main street near Tim Horton's. I suppose Loves would be a great spot as well if they put it around back with the semi lot. Chillicothe carpet is right off US 23 near 207 which goes west to the VA hospital.

The lot across from the smoke house now has a building on it (still under construction). The CVS and cell phone spot is pretty open, but it floods bad there. I've seen water up to the door of the AT&T store.

Still nothing, right now my options for destination charging in Chilli are:

1. Holiday Inn Express, the only well rated hotel with a charger.
2. Quality Inn, but dirty sheets etc. on reviews.

Or I could spend a few hours at Coughlin Chevrolet or the Nourse Nissan if they let me.

Just driving through East Chilli with the caved in roofs and the stooped over resigned looking
shopping cart drivers makes one want to drink heavily, thank you corporate America!

Still nothing, right now my options for destination charging in Chilli are:

1. Holiday Inn Express, the only well rated hotel with a charger.
2. Quality Inn, but dirty sheets etc. on reviews.

Or I could spend a few hours at Coughlin Chevrolet or the Nourse Nissan if they let me.

Just driving through East Chilli with the caved in roofs and the stooped over resigned looking
shopping cart drivers makes one want to drink heavily, thank you corporate America!

Adena has chargepoint now, you don't see it on plugshare but you can see it on the chargepoint app. Still < 8 kw. Yuck.