Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA (LIVE Dec 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After five months on the Island of Tesla Deprivation, and two weeks in travel quarantine, we left our Other Island early this morning to have our first taste of the offerings at Cle Elum Coffee. Congratulations, @laceyblackman. It's a great space and the food is great too. A Destination Supercharger!
View attachment 531846

Thanks for stopping! The new signage goes up and hopefully its more visible! I really appreciate the business!

Finally made it out here. Wonderful cafe and coffee place. We had the BLT Panini and the tomato basil something panini, both delicious! Came out this way to do a little light hiking now that some of the state parks are open, but also to make sure to visit Lacey’s place.

Attachments

• 11B686F3-59DE-4AAA-ACA9-D7256E6EA129.jpeg
    11B686F3-59DE-4AAA-ACA9-D7256E6EA129.jpeg
    302.4 KB · Views: 131
Stopped for a charge on 6/19/20, this was the last stop on our Tucson to Edmonds road trip, We rewarded for saving the best for last! Very pleasant experience, The lounge is very nice and the coffee/sandwich shop was very busy - We had lunch there- very good. I highly recommend this supercharger. Way to go Lacey.

Attachments

• IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 88
Stopped for a charge on 6/19/20, this was the last stop on our Tucson to Edmonds road trip, We rewarded for saving the best for last! Very pleasant experience, The lounge is very nice and the coffee/sandwich shop was very busy - We had lunch there- very good. I highly recommend this supercharger. Way to go Lacey.

Thanks for stopping by! We are so glad you had a great experience!

Stopped here on Friday on the way to Walla Walla. Great spot with friendly staff!

We had two coffees and muffins, but note to all (in case it’s not mentioned above) that breakfast starts at 9 am. We were starting early so were disappointed we didn’t get to try the REALLY good stuff on the menu. :)

Kudos on a job well done, Lacey!

Stopped here on Friday on the way to Walla Walla. Great spot with friendly staff!

We had two coffees and muffins, but note to all (in case it’s not mentioned above) that breakfast starts at 9 am. We were starting early so were disappointed we didn’t get to try the REALLY good stuff on the menu. :)

We stopped there again last Sunday, and too discovered the 9:00AM start time for hot breakfast, The Cook works 7 days a week is what we were told, It was ok, the cinnamon rolls were good though. I think Lacey has the best stop we've been to.

Thank you! We should have window washing supplies soon too! Yes for now, breakfast starts at 9, we are having trouble finding qualified cooks so our current cook works 9-6. Hopefully someday we will have food earlier ;)

Passed through Cle Elum on Wed 9/16/20, signs at the restaurant said no food until further notice, I hope its not permanent, I was really starting to look forward to this stop on our trips. They were still serving coffee though. Hope it's back up next time we pass through the area-

Passed through Cle Elum on Wed 9/16/20, signs at the restaurant said no food until further notice, I hope its not permanent, I was really starting to look forward to this stop on our trips. They were still serving coffee though. Hope it's back up next time we pass through the area-

They posted on their Facebook yesterday that food should be back next week. Looks like they’re hiring a new chef... wonder if the last one quit on them. I recall seeing more than a few posts looking for more kitchen help and occasionally notices of no food because the chef needed a day off... might be a tricky location to get good staffing and the old chef just decided he was working too much? I’ve heard only good things about the food and offerings, but I bet it’s still challenging to manage that location. Lacey might chime in.... beautiful location but might be harder to manage compared to a more populated area :-/

Reactions: Big Earl
I hope it works out - I love the concept- local run establishment at the supercharger - lots of folks there every day and the locals can stop by too- Lacey has done a nice job with the place, I hope she can make it work. I know we've enjoyed it on the previous times we've gone through there- I had my mouth all ready for the breakfast last time-I'll try again next time we pass through.

Reactions: Chuq
Hey there! We will have a limited menu starting Tuesday! We had a change of staff and needed some time to revamp the menu and train. You will see a new and very tasty menu real soon! We also changed out our espresso machine to state of the Art Simonalli WAVE which brings out the roast of the local coffee so much more!

can’t wait to share all of this excitement with you guys!

Because of Covid and general obligations I still have not been able to get out here and check out this cafe. I've recommended it and informed many other Tesla owners that I know travel out that way, so hopefully some of them have visited. Can't wait to be able to make a trip out there.

• Love
Reactions: laceyblackman
We stopped by this location on Sunday and it's now my wife's favorite Supercharger stop! The café was a real hit once we got the Avocado toast. Very tasty and well priced. She really liked the feel of the place and the Elon quote as well.

During our trip to Leavenworth this past weekend, we went to 3 new Supercharger sites. Funny enough, while this was our favorite, the other two (Tumwater, N. Bend) were our least favorite of all time. Tumwater was cramped being so close to the gas pumps and very dirty (trash all over the SC spots) and N. Bend gave us the creeps (a few people giving us strange looks as we were parked and charging).

Visited the cafe yesterday. I didn't notice the new machine but I did notice the coffee flavor when I got to my car. Good call on the new espresso machine.

Too bad about the staff. I used to run a small cafe, I can imagine what you are going through and likely have been going through. Keep it up Lacy. I definitely support you!
Thank you! It’s been a rough month switching staff. We appreciate your support!
The new machine is a complete game changer!

Reactions: 3'sterly and IdaX
We stopped by this location on Sunday and it's now my wife's favorite Supercharger stop! The café was a real hit once we got the Avocado toast. Very tasty and well priced. She really liked the feel of the place and the Elon quote as well.

During our trip to Leavenworth this past weekend, we went to 3 new Supercharger sites. Funny enough, while this was our favorite, the other two (Tumwater, N. Bend) were our least favorite of all time. Tumwater was cramped being so close to the gas pumps and very dirty (trash all over the SC spots) and N. Bend gave us the creeps (a few people giving us strange looks as we were parked and charging).

Thank you for stopping! I appriciate your business!

Attachments

• BF8EBDE9-FBF6-4886-A803-15DB8154D567.jpeg
    BF8EBDE9-FBF6-4886-A803-15DB8154D567.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Big Earl and IdaX