Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cle Elum, WA - W. Davis St. (LIVE 25 Aug 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The city has approved a new Supercharger in the parking lot near Gravity Coffee by Safeway. This has been confimred by an email to the building department but no word on any permits filed/approved. They issue monthly reports but only speciify type and value, not specific projects. There looks to be a nice row along the far western edge of this lot that would work great for a supercharger.

No Commercial or TI permits issued in January. Will see if Feb is the lucky month once the month is over and they issue the report.

1677346958568.png

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
Stopped by this site yesterday on my way home from a bike "race" in Goldendale. Well, I stopped at the og Cle Elum site and had to pee, but the cafe was closed so I drove to Safeway after charging for a bit. Apologies if that's TMI. It's just a real bummer that folks (and I'm not convinced it wasn't Tesla owners) abused that cafe enough for them to cut off our access.

Anyway, I decided to drive around the Safeway lot (didn't remember that it was specified as being in the Gravity Coffee lot) and spotted equipment on site!

IMG_9594.jpeg
IMG_9595.jpeg
IMG_9596.jpeg

Last edited:
Gravity Coffee's address is 808 W. Davis St, so that's the address I'll put on the supercharge.info listing. If you have information showing otherwise, we can change it.
Well I didn't look for any ground markings so I suppose it could go in an adjacent lot (there are a couple options there), but it's all in the back corner (NW corner to be specific) of the GC lot just across from the drive through entrance, and right under their big sign.

Well I didn't look for any ground markings so I suppose it could go in an adjacent lot (there are a couple options there), but it's all in the back corner (NW corner to be specific) of the GC lot just across from the drive through entrance, and right under their big sign.
There should be addresses on the paperwork attached to the boxes for the cabinets and charging posts. The white sticker on the cabinet on the left near the target would have the address on it. Or on the backside the box for the posts would have it too.

Reactions: bruce4000
Any updates?
I will be driving through on my way to Lk Chelan in mid-Aug, and usually stop at the original Cle Elum SC. Any word if they will be keeping that one open in addition to this new one?
Is the cafe/coffee shop at the old SC still open?

Thx in advance.
The cafe is still open and was quite popular as of my last visit a few months ago. They had removed Tesla after-hours access to the restrooms and seating area, which is unfortunate.