Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Coeur d'Alene, ID (LIVE Feb 2015, 6 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at the existing SC about a week ago, and there was no additional markings or construction, so I wouldn’t expect any expansion to be complete for months. I’m not really planning to return via Coeur d’Alene because I can go through Spokane. Anybody really needing this SC should charge at Liberty Lake (amazing new service center) then just top up at Coeur d’Alene. If you’re going via non-Interstate routes (e.g., highway 2 Newport, Sandpoint, Kalispell, etc.), well, then you know what you’re doing anyway and don’t need anything from this thread.

I was at the existing SC about a week ago, and there was no additional markings or construction, so I wouldn’t expect any expansion to be complete for months. I’m not really planning to return via Coeur d’Alene because I can go through Spokane. Anybody really needing this SC should charge at Liberty Lake (amazing new service center) then just top up at Coeur d’Alene. If you’re going via non-Interstate routes (e.g., highway 2 Newport, Sandpoint, Kalispell, etc.), well, then you know what you’re doing anyway and don’t need anything from this thread.
It's weird because Blackstone doesn't do site checks. They do installs. Why would they put in a locate request if they weren't planning to start soon? Maybe they got called somewhere else with higher priority or weather but they are usually onsite within a week of a locate request. Usually quite dependable which is why this is so odd.

Looks like it was refiled today. Thats now 5 active dig tickets in the last week for Tesla in ID and MT.
1683603152802.png

Not yet, still vacant.
Construction on the expansion has started!.
I visited on site with the owner of Blackstone and he says (not officially, of course:)) that it will be 8 V3 stalls. The existing transformer is not big enough and will have to be replaced although he said the downtime for the existing 6 V2 stalls will be minimal. His crew will be there for the next 10 days or so.

IMG_1476.jpg

Construction on the expansion has started!.
I visited on site with the owner of Blackstone and he says (not officially, of course:)) that it will be 8 V3 stalls. The existing transformer is not big enough and will have to be replaced although he said the downtime for the existing 6 V2 stalls will be minimal. His crew will be there for the next 10 days or so.

View attachment 936233
Looks like it's a 5 stall V2 site for now. Did he happen to mention where he would be going in 10 days? They've got 2 or 3 other sites with active dig tickets in the area.

Thanks for the updates, keep them coming. For this not being a precast supercharger they're making amazing timing. Assuming they can get the new transformer in a reasonable timeline this supercharger could be online very quickly!
Nearly complete. The new striping is done but a very small amount of cubing remains to be poured. All 6 original V2s are available for use.

Waiting for new transformer and activation. Time frame is anyone’s guess.
IMG_1484.jpeg

Nearly complete. The new striping is done but a very small amount of cubing remains to be poured. All 6 original V2s are available for use.

Waiting for new transformer and activation. Time frame is anyone’s guess.
View attachment 939468
Wow that was fast! We will be traveling through here on Friday. I HIGHLY doubt these will be activated by then but if they were that would be really nice. Thanks for the update.