Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dartmouth, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
I have reason to believe a new supercharger will be coming to North Dartmouth, MA. I believe it will be located at the North Dartmouth Mall, 200 N Dartmouth Mall, Dartmouth, MA.

An open permit exists for EV charging station installation which I believe is for this supercharger install.

@MarcoRP @corywright @tes-s

Last edited:
Ahh... thanks. That would be the permit I found there before I found the actual supercharger permit.
To give an idea of where the SC is slated to go (based on the permit) to where the EA chargers are I have circled a red and green spot to indicate each. The SC plaza is connected to the mall parking. Curious to know exactly where in the plaza it’s going, hopefully closer to the mall than BJs on the opposite side.

Attachments

• F280CFCA-90A1-4156-95ED-90BEBFAF9C16.jpeg
    F280CFCA-90A1-4156-95ED-90BEBFAF9C16.jpeg
    427.9 KB · Views: 414
I went back into my photo library of when I took a picture of the Electrify America charging setup at Dartmouth Mall and it was back in October. Was in the area yesterday and I still see them powered off (the EA app still shows it as Coming Soon). I hope this is mostly on EA side and being dragged by the local politics of the town. Otherwise the Tesla Supercharger may be a while before it even becomes operational.

Reactions: kayak1
I went back into my photo library of when I took a picture of the Electrify America charging setup at Dartmouth Mall and it was back in October. Was in the area yesterday and I still see them powered off (the EA app still shows it as Coming Soon). I hope this is mostly on EA side and being dragged by the local politics of the town. Otherwise the Tesla Supercharger may be a while before it even becomes operational.
Just take a look at Seekonk! That was in permitting status for 3-4 years and is still not operational. Though it should be in the next few weeks, hopefully.

Reactions: md81593 and kayak1
This is awesome! My son just got an offer/scholarship to UMass Dartmouth playing football. He's yet to take it, but its his top choice out of 5 schools that want him. We visited last weekend and I was sad about the lack of SC's around there. This helps me push him more towards this school! HAHA!

I know. Its all about "me", right? HAHA!

@JaeTheDev this is a key consideration! My son went to school in Rochester NY - living in Eastern MA, I got to know my SC options very well. (First charge at either Lee MA or, better, Albany/Crossgate Mall; second charge at Utica or Syracuse; two local hotels had Tesla destination chargers and got most of my business. I did hit Victor NY once - closest SC to Rochester - but never made it to Waterloo.)

Reactions: JaeTheDev
@JaeTheDev this is a key consideration! My son went to school in Rochester NY - living in Eastern MA, I got to know my SC options very well. (First charge at either Lee MA or, better, Albany/Crossgate Mall; second charge at Utica or Syracuse; two local hotels had Tesla destination chargers and got most of my business. I did hit Victor NY once - closest SC to Rochester - but never made it to Waterloo.)

Seeing hes playing football, it would be nice to have him close by. Im about an hour out from Dartmouth. Easily hit East Greenwich, Warwick (when opened), and now coming soon, this SC? Sounds like a win for traveling to see him play.