Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lenox, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
The Lenox, MA Tesla Supercharger location for Lenox, MA | Tesla appears to be Lenox Commons with an address of 55 Pittsfield Rd, Lenox, MA 01240. Information courtesy of a public hearing scheduled for 3/9/2022 with the description "National Grid Public Hearing, Installation of one pole near the intersection of Lenox Commons to provide service for new Tesla charging stations"

@tes-s @MarcoRP @corywright

The Lenox, MA Tesla Supercharger location for Lenox, MA | Tesla appears to be Lenox Commons with an address of 55 Pittsfield Rd, Lenox, MA 01240. Information courtesy of a public hearing scheduled for 3/9/2022 with the description "National Grid Public Hearing, Installation of one pole near the intersection of Lenox Commons to provide service for new Tesla charging stations"

@tes-s @MarcoRP @corywright
National Grid's request to install the pole for "6-8 Tesla Super charging stations" was approved at the 3/23 meeting.

• Informative
Reactions: kayak1 and mociaf9
Found the site plans for Lenox from a zoning board public hearing in April that were previously unposted. Seems likely this is still on track for construction later this later this summer/fall to meet the current Q422 target completion on Tesla's map.

This is a traditional 8 stall v3 build - not prefab.

1658366227237.png

1658366271880.png

1658366308252.png

The lenox site has been up for month. My navigation just started showing the location as Tesla Super charger. But it doesn't work! When will it be activated?
Did you get a picture while you were there? It's not on my nav yet.

Here is a link to all the permit information issued on 6/29/2022. Gordon is the contractor. Best I can tell no inspections or CO issued yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tdreamer