Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Denison, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This will be nice, but it's still 275 miles to Joplin if you are taking 69 to 44 into Missouri. Henryetta will help, but that's out of the way a bit. Wish they would put one at Checotah at the 69/40 junction instead.
Totally agree.

And Henryetta has been “coming soon” for 5 years now!

Only way to go that route now is a CHAdeMO adapter and Francis energy.

Today’s update. Cabinets are up too, so this might be one of those rare ones that will open before the store does.

Edit: added the last picture which shows the store and Superchargers in relation to 75.

8DD071AC-4BFD-454C-8BF8-85D09C4F775C.jpeg
EBB0475A-BA8A-4349-BDC9-9E5061BEDBD3.jpeg
58E960AE-33B2-406F-ACDD-1C15F31131C7.jpeg
4995D215-D213-48AB-B12A-A73F6EC19007.jpeg

Last edited:
Also I was just about to update this to "open" but the latest state change was from @corywright only six days ago, noting "No Tesla hardware on site yet, but the conduit is clearly for superchargers." I'd be surprised if it went from nothing to open in six days. Also it's common for the in-car nav to update before the website map. Might wait for photos first in case there's an error here?

Also I was just about to update this to "open" but the latest state change was from @corywright only six days ago, noting "No Tesla hardware on site yet, but the conduit is clearly for superchargers." I'd be surprised if it went from nothing to open in six days. Also it's common for the in-car nav to update before the website map. Might wait for photos first in case there's an error here?
The site has the stalls and cabinets installed (see post 23). He may have updated it before I was able to post the pics. I do agree it shouldn't be marked open unless someone puts eyes on it, or it comes up in the car. I "should" be heading that way sometime in the next few days so I'll keep posting, but plans are too fluid.

the latest state change was from @corywright only six days ago, noting "No Tesla hardware on site yet, but the conduit is clearly for superchargers." I'd be surprised if it went from nothing to open in six days.
Well, I updated it last week to construction based on the previous photo available, which was posted in October. It looks like a couple days after I made that note some new photos were posted showing Denison almost complete. If it's showing up in on the in-car map, I'd say this one is online.

• Informative
Reactions: Electroman
Anything close that’s walkable? Bathrooms, food, etc?
Not yet, the site is still being built. There's a gas station across 75, but I recommend until Texas Best open, exit 65 and 69 have Starbucks and other food options.

Edit: Adding that there isn't anything across the street either. Towards the back, there a high school but its not close by walking.

• Informative
Reactions: garrett5688
This will be nice, but it's still 275 miles to Joplin if you are taking 69 to 44 into Missouri. Henryetta will help, but that's out of the way a bit. Wish they would put one at Checotah at the 69/40 junction instead.

What makes you think they won't add both?
Still, Arlington, TX to Joplin, MO.
via Denison, TX and Catoosa, OK: 381.4 miles, 6:05:32
via Ardmore, TX and Catoosa, OK: 396.8 miles, 6:30:37

Reactions: TulsaCoker
What makes you think they won't add both?
Still, Arlington, TX to Joplin, MO.
via Denison, TX and Catoosa, OK: 381.4 miles, 6:05:32
via Ardmore, TX and Catoosa, OK: 396.8 miles, 6:30:37

This addition makes the first route doable. Finally can go through OK without a CHAdeMO adapter!

Denison -> Catoosa = 200 miles (my max between chargers)
Catoosa -> Joplin = 100 miles

Henryetta will help out, especially not having to do a full charge in Denison. But at least they’re V3!