Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dripping Springs, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

brkaus

Jul 8, 2014
Austin, TX
Just noticed this on the Tesla webpage.

1672944307790.png

This is great news. This is right near my house and i gas up my MX5 at this Valero. I had no idea they were installing superchargers here. I must be blind. Lol.
To be fair, the big DEF tank you see in the photo blocks the view of the chargers on Sawyer Ranch road and the chargers are behind the gas station. Its right where the big 18 wheelers gas up. . I pass this every morning and will stop by and check it out to tomorrow.

Its just a gas station and so there isnt really any other places to hang out and get food while your car chargers.

Really need chargers out here if you are heading West. Next nearest is Johnson City if i recall.

I am laughing at myself that this is being built right near my house, I pass this every morning, gas my MX 5 up here and had no clue.

I just stopped by to see whats what and take some updated photos. I could not resist plugging in just to check if it’s working. Lol. No power yet. There are 8 stalls. I was concerned about two of them being blocked by trucks gassing up, but they have thought of that and removed the option to gas up. You can see in one of the photos that one of the pumps is no longer available.
IMG_8997.jpeg
IMG_8996.jpeg
IMG_8995.jpeg
IMG_8994.jpeg
IMG_8993.jpeg
IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8991.jpeg
IMG_8990.jpeg