Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dripping Springs, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no sign of the meter base. I have been glancing over at it each morning. :)
I did call the gas station and spoke to the manager, she said that they are not being told anything about it. They are aware that its not operational yet but had no more information. She pointed me at calling Circle K myself.

Still no sign of the meter base. I have been glancing over at it each morning. :)
I did call the gas station and spoke to the manager, she said that they are not being told anything about it. They are aware that its not operational yet but had no more information. She pointed me at calling Circle K myself.
they are not going to know anything. It's between the installers, the utility, and the city inspectors.

Of course I could be wrong, but the permits are typically under Tesla’s name or the same engineering company that appears to be filing most of them regardless of the location.

Sure, there maybe someone at circle k that has a rough idea. But I doubt any of those circle k employees are the ones hiring any of the sub contractors, following up on day to day status, or meeting the inspectors.

Breaking news all, chargers should be up and running by end of today. I just stopped by as there were three Pedernales Electric trucks parked there and a bunch of guys working on it. They told me they hope to have them live by end of day. I will try and confirm this later, though I will not get a good charging speed as it’s 2 miles from my home and my battery wont be warm enough. And i am at a 45% SOC.

• Informative
Reactions: brkaus
And to those who said that Circle K would have no idea whats going in, here is their response to my communication with them.
“It appears most of the work is done for the charger installation at our Dripping Springs location. According to Tesla, who is managing this install project, we are simply waiting for the electric utility company to hook up the power. They are anticipating we should open by 12/22/2023 if the electricity is hooked up on schedule. It has taken far longer than anticipated to get the utilities hooked up here.”.

Reactions: Twiglett
Meter is now installed but the chargers are still not live.
IMG_9036.jpeg