Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, CA - Amador Plaza (LIVE, 14 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they are trying to discourage supercharger use at service center locations as they need the chargers to charge up all the Model 3s they are delivering.

Rocklin got marked as closed Friday before Labor Day Weekend on the in car nav. It’s still marked closed, and I think you're right. I suspect the superchargers are working fine, but the M3 delivery crunch has overloaded the service center, and they just want to keep transients from stopping by.

Doesn't mean they can't start. This is a big quarter for Tesla, and i'm sure they are going to do whatever they can to deliver these cars.

True.... I think they'd be better served by more at home deliveries. Think about it - if every administrative person at the Factory had to deliver a car on their way home - then Lyft the rest of the way home - that's a ton of cars delivered every evening!

I'm only half kidding. It's crazy enough it might work - at least for the SF Bay Area.

• Funny
Reactions: MP3Mike
True.... I think they'd be better served by more at home deliveries. Think about it - if every administrative person at the Factory had to deliver a car on their way home - then Lyft the rest of the way home - that's a ton of cars delivered every evening!

I'm only half kidding. It's crazy enough it might work - at least for the SF Bay Area.
A new #youmadeit #youdeliverit program!

A new #youmadeit #youdeliverit program!
Actually, that would be kinda awesome. "Hi, I'm here with your new Model 3. I installed your wiring harness, and I'm proud to deliver this car."

Maybe don't have the QC guys deliver cars. "Hi, I'm here with your new Model 3. I made sure your car was perfect, so if you have any problems, please hunt me down and punch me"

CLANK, CLANK, CLANK, THUNK

(knock on front door)

HELLO HUMAN NEW VEHICLE OWNER. MY NAME IS KUKA. PLEASE ACCEPT DELIVERY OF MY CREATION.

DURING ITS MANUFACTURE, I HAVE APPLIED EXTREME HEAT TO THE SUBSTRUCTURE IN A CAREFULLY CONTROLLED MANNER.

I AM EXPRESSING THE HUMAN EMOTION "PRIDE".

(Edit: I fully expect this and all other #youmadeit #youdeliverit posts will be moved to a new thread. ;))

Last edited:
Drove by today around 6pm, majority of the spots had cones either blocking them or moved out of the way. Only 2 cars charging. I think they're staging home delivery 3's here or something and using the chargers to top them off... They supposedly don't do deliveries at dublin, but i think end of quarter is end of quarter.

Drove by today around 6pm, majority of the spots had cones either blocking them or moved out of the way. Only 2 cars charging. I think they're staging home delivery 3's here or something and using the chargers to top them off... They supposedly don't do deliveries at dublin, but i think end of quarter is end of quarter.
Odd! They have the facilities for delivery, unless my understanding is wrong (not enough parking?). They have a nice showroom, plenty of staff, a service center, a SuperCharger site, etc. It's practically an all-around location in terms of facilities.

Odd! They have the facilities for delivery, unless my understanding is wrong (not enough parking?). They have a nice showroom, plenty of staff, a service center, a SuperCharger site, etc. It's practically an all-around location in terms of facilities.

I believe I’ve seen S and X delivered here but not 3 (yet). Although I do generally don’t spend a lot of time here...

Bruce.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo
Rocklin got marked as closed Friday before Labor Day Weekend on the in car nav. It’s still marked closed, and I think you're right. I suspect the superchargers are working fine, but the M3 delivery crunch has overloaded the service center, and they just want to keep transients from stopping by.
Another data point, the Salt Lake Supercharger (at the SLC Tesla Store) also shows reduced service, and they are doing a ton of Model 3 deliveries at the moment. Charged there (SLC) yesterday and every charger was occupied, but with normal people charging, no delivery cars. Charging was normal speeds, at least on my pedestal.

I was at the Dublin supercharger yesterday and asked what was going on with the cones. 3 spaces were blocked off. Which doesn't make sense to me. Doesn't each charger stack supply two spaces? How can 7B be working and 7A not?

Also, went inside to ask what was going on. Young man at the service desk was super unhelpful. He told me "oh, I can go ask someone what's going on." When I kept standing there, he said "Oh, you want me to go ask now?" No. I want you to wait til I have left before you attempt to help me ;-}

• Funny
Reactions: Tombolian
I was at the Dublin supercharger yesterday and asked what was going on with the cones. 3 spaces were blocked off. Which doesn't make sense to me. Doesn't each charger stack supply two spaces? How can 7B be working and 7A not?

Also, went inside to ask what was going on. Young man at the service desk was super unhelpful. He told me "oh, I can go ask someone what's going on." When I kept standing there, he said "Oh, you want me to go ask now?" No. I want you to wait til I have left before you attempt to help me ;-}

I'm not sure if he was more unhelpful or your post. Don't leave us hanging... Or is this a joke that I don't get?

It could just be the cables that are bad not interesting the other stall.
true. I remember one of those cables has spent time on the ground due to a worn down hook on the supercharger stall. Week or two ago I backed into a slot and remember thinking "what lowlife couldn't be bothered to hang the cord up correctly?" Then I tried and couldn't hang it up correctly either.

whatever is wrong I wish they would fix it so we can see Dublin supercharger availability.