Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Egg Harbor Township, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same parking lot:
-Pizza shop
-Bonefish Grill for a little fancier dining
attachment-8.jpeg

Reactions: vdiv and madodel
The signage at the chargers states the electricity is supplied thanks to the Jr's Fresh supermarket in the same parking lot. The supermarket has closed its doors (I don't know exact date) but newspaper accounts mention August 30. I wonder if canceling electric service by the supermarket as they ceased operations was an oversight when closing up, and whether Tesla corporate even knows of the (partner) closure? Wondering if one day, the chargers just aren't powered if utility pulls meter?

The signage at the chargers states the electricity is supplied thanks to the Jr's Fresh supermarket in the same parking lot. The supermarket has closed its doors (I don't know exact date) but newspaper accounts mention August 30. I wonder if canceling electric service by the supermarket as they ceased operations was an oversight when closing up, and whether Tesla corporate even knows of the (partner) closure? Wondering if one day, the chargers just aren't powered if utility pulls meter?

interesting.. it looks like they resolved the issue as of yesterday when I checked in my car