Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Farr West, UT (Permit 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The intent of the ≤ symbol is to indicate the possibility that the location might not deliver the full power as indicated on supercharge.info. The primary case was meant for sites with a mix of stall types, for example some sites like Woodbridge NJ have a mix of V2 and V3 stalls, so depending on where you plug in, you might only be able to get 150 kW max instead of the 250 kW listed for the site. I mentioned that in another thread earlier this week.

Also noted in the other thread: there's a bug in the logic where a site that has a single stall type but multiple plug types (like MagicDock or dual-cable stalls) will show the ≤ symbol even though the max power is the same at every stall. Hoping to fix that soon.

Pardon my ignorance but why does the supercharge.info site show less than or equal to 250 kW? Shouldn't it be greater than or equal to 250 kW?
A discussion on said topic can be found here. (Yes odd place for that discussion, but the answer is there.)

/edit. Hey @bmah can we get the "permit" part of the thread title removed since this is now under construction? I think just "Supercharger - Farr West UT" will work.

Last edited:
IMG_4656.jpegIMG_4653.jpegIMG_4657.jpeg

Based on my update
on the Park City SC today and pictures of the equipment labels on-site, these pre-fab units at Farr West may be the same -
V3.5 Switch Cabinets and V4 SC Posts NACS W MD?