Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So now we see phase 3 of the Florence Supercharger anti-ICE plan. This week they upgraded the old wishy-washy signs ("Tesla 30 minute general parking") to the slightly tougher new "Tesla Vehicle Charging Only" signs. They've even added a special tethered traffic cone to help. It's an uphill battle to keep these spots ICE-free, as they're right next to the mall food court entrance. Based on a quick observation today, this new strategy might even be working.
20190802_143243a.jpg

I stopped by today on my way to Oak Island. It's back to school / tax free weekend in South Carolina, and the mall was a mess. The first section of chargers was fairly heavily ice'd, but the back section was clear. We ate lunch at the mall food court, and they have a good play area for kids. So all in all, no complaints.

Reactions: Kacey Green
Used this over the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend...on Wednesday and then again on Sunday. Both days there was hardly was very light, nowhere close to full. Very surprised. Wednesday I was there about 5pm and there were 3 other cars. On Sunday, we were there about 10:30am and again, only about 3 or so cars....

Reactions: Kacey Green