Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you saying 10-10-10???

That would mean we have to wait for 92 years, 4 months, and 4 days.

I intentionally left off the year. Let's hope we only have 10/10 symmetry for I-10 completion.

For the more optimistic among us, August 10th would also be a good day ... and anniversary of the original completion of the I-10 roadway across America, see Deck Park Tunnel in Wikipedia.

FORT STOCKTON, July 4th, 2018

Today Tesla Inc. delivered it’s 200,000th electric automobile in the US to an excited customer, and presented a symbolic Golden Spike to an excited crowd which had gathered for the opening of its newest Supercharger station.
The fully-electric fueling station had been long anticipated by Tesla owners as a needed link for “convenient cross-country travel” in the upstart automaker’s cars. But no one guessed that the location would

This location would be perfect for a trailer mounted industrial generator. Add a couple of 80A HPWCs, and a "chill lounge" in an Airstream trailer. Done and done. Then when the superchargers are eventually completed, move the entire setup to the next "impossible" location and repeat.
I don’t think the “visual” of that goes over well. “Look - Teslas Charging on Diesel engines spewing smoke and noise “.

• Helpful
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Totally unexpected discovery on my way home to Eunice from checking the SC locations in Fort Stockton!!

IMG_0073.jpeg

Almost took the disappointment away from only finding flags in Fort Stockton :(

Here's what we have to deal with in Texas, courtesy of the Texas Automobiles Dealer's Association. This appeared in the Austin Business Journal in early 2016. Since it is copyrighted material I am posting only sections relevant to Tesla under 'Fair Use Doctrine' as my comment on lobbyists in Texas. I think her comment about 'special treatment' and 'tax dollars' is entirely wrong and shows the strength of the auto dealers here in Texas.

Attachments

• tesla4.JPG
    tesla4.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 55
  • tesla3.JPG
    tesla3.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 54
  • tesla2.JPG
    tesla2.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 60
  • tesla1.JPG
    tesla1.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
Here's what we have to deal with in Texas, courtesy of the Texas Automobiles Dealer's Association. This appeared in the Austin Business Journal in early 2016. Since it is copyrighted material I am posting only sections relevant to Tesla under 'Fair Use Doctrine' as my comment on lobbyists in Texas. I think her comment about 'special treatment' and 'tax dollars' is entirely wrong and shows the strength of the auto dealers here in Texas.
Sad, isn't it.

How many people contacted the candidates in the primary a few months back and asked their views?

I called the office of all the candidates on my ballot talked to several of the candidates & staffers. The one that clearly said Tesla needs to have a dealer "to be good for consumers" is, of course, the one that was won the primary.

Sad, isn't it.

How many people contacted the candidates in the primary a few months back and asked their views?

I called the office of all the candidates on my ballot talked to several of the candidates & staffers. The one that clearly said Tesla needs to have a dealer "to be good for consumers" is, of course, the one that was won the primary.
Hey - that's the best government money can buy :oops:

It's going to take DTEL a bit to get qualified workers to go out there in the near middle of nowhere - but that is just one job.
If you like to travel, then this could be a "fun" job after that. I'm thinking 3 - 7 months. Not sooner than 9/14/18, but hopefully before the end of the year.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones