Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gananoque, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also interested in the status of this location. My buddy and I are thinking of taking a road trip to Montreal at the end of the month or some time in October, and I think this location is where we'll stop (with Kingston as a backup).

I'm also interested in the status of this location. My buddy and I are thinking of taking a road trip to Montreal at the end of the month or some time in October, and I think this location is where we'll stop (with Kingston as a backup).
986267.jpg

Nearby the new Gananoque Supercharger station is a Tim Hortons. It’s just out of view of the construction photo. About a 4 min walk. An interesting bit of information is that about 30-40% of the power for this charger comes from locally sourced hydro electric plants in the area. Depends on the time of the year and hydrology of course. The nearest source is about 2 km away across the street from the main park ( intake next to the old steam engine on display)

Last edited:
Used this late Thurs night around midnight Jan 5/22. Tim's was closed and McDonald's front door was locked but the drive through was still open, maybe the side door was open? Chargers worked fine but no lights in that part of the parking lot. A little eerie. I saw two other Tesla's using the charger as well.

I was on a trip from Toronto to Ottawa with a waypoint set in Brockville (stayed overnight). I had Ottawa as my end destination and the navigation system recommended Belleville first and then Ganonoque. I think due to the charging curve and the state of charge upon arrival at both superchargers the 2 stops ended up being faster then one longer trip. So the more superchargers along that root the more likely charging is going to be faster.

When is Brockville happening?