Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glendale, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Glendale, AZ Supercharger is delivering power. It's not on the navigation yet, but I charged there earlier this afternoon. There is one pedestal near the switchgear that appears to be for someone towing a trailer.

IMG_2933.jpg
IMG_2934.jpg
IMG_2935.jpg
IMG_2936.jpg
IMG_2937.jpg
IMG_2938.jpg
IMG_2939.jpg
IMG_2944.jpg

This site will also provide some relief on the LV to Phx route. Previously, most cars (whether coming from White Hills or Kingman) had to stop in Wickenburg which has recently been close to approaching bottleneck status, especially on Sundays. Now, it will be possible to hit the V3 in Kingman and make it to this V3 in Glendale. This leg is roughly 176 miles which is possible for most newer 3's and Y's, even at speed in the summer heat. I realize it doesn't apply for those heading to N Phx or Scottsdale, but for others who can loop around the west side it is another option. Wikieup would really be another great addition to this route.

I’ll be glad when they fix the parking lot in front of it. So many cars fly through there, trying to get to Dutch Bros. and kick up loose gravel and rocks.

They do need one on the east side though…
Looks like you got your wish. The whole area is torn up to repair - except the square immediately around the stalls.

Should this be marked temporarily unavailable? While I did find a way in, the crew told me I wasn't supposed to be there but were nice enough to give me a few minutes to charge. They closed up the way I got in after I left. Basically charger is operational but inaccessible until the paving is complete.

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
Looks like you got your wish. The whole area is torn up to repair - except the square immediately around the stalls.

Should this be marked temporarily unavailable? While I did find a way in, the crew told me I wasn't supposed to be there but were nice enough to give me a few minutes to charge. They closed up the way I got in after I left. Basically charger is operational but inaccessible until the paving is complete.

i thought it was strange they had a person posted there the whole time I was there for a movie, but no charge

ETA completion? are they letting us use the Service Center chargers in the interim perhaps?

Found it! Yes, between Dutch Brothers and Dave N Busters.

16 V3 Chargers. FINALLY, Phoenix, only the 5th biggest city in the USA, gets it's very 1st V3 Charger! Hopefully this breaks the seal to a flood of new SCs so we can catch up to the rest of civilization with some decent V3 coverage!
More arcades need to have EV charging in Phoenix AZ. Fat Cats and Main Event could use some.

I believe there’s one being built in Chandler although no one‘s found it yet. Hope it’s close to I 10 and 202? Maybe:)
As of Sept 2022, I have not seen one in Chandler because that would be perfect if I come back with my friend again. Because his parent's house (where we stay) is in Chandler. Our only option is to supercharge in Tempe to top off, then drive back to Chandler and we will have about 70-75% battery to start the next day. If we go straight back to his house without much going outta the way, but most the time we stop through Gilbert to do some arcades which isn't too far away.

Looks like they installed plexiglass on the chargers so you can only grab the charging cable from the correct side.
Other note - I saw two charing cables put back upside down? I had never seen that before and for some reason there were two? Super odd.

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
Looks like they installed plexiglass on the chargers so you can only grab the charging cable from the correct side.
Other note - I saw two charing cables put back upside down? I had never seen that before and for some reason there were two? Super odd.

so back open? They had no internet icon yesterday :(

Don't have free SC anymore so won't use as much unless TSLA brings back referral miles ...