Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Greenville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone in his group have grant application experience and would like to help write a few grant applications for fast chargers to the U.S. Dept of energy?

If you find out how to apply, guidelines, deadlines, etc. I might take a shot at it assuming I have adequate time. Companies all over the DC Metro area pay me to write ridiculously complex solutions their companies can allegedly provide to the Government. A grant application should be a walk in the park.

Until I see the little grey thingy on the supercharger map, I'm just going to assume Tesla is trolling us.
2015-07-25_17-14-40.jpg

Can someone post a simple TL;DR about what happened here for those of us who don't want to read 400 posts?

Here is a TL;DR picture style

May 21st 2014 - Supercharger about half constructed. Lots of excitement. Only a few of weeks from power up we think. Champagne purchased.
2014-05-21.jpg

LAWSUIT!

Construction paused

August 2nd, 2014 - Supercharger construction still paused. Nothing happening.
2014-08-02.JPG

May 31st, 2015 - Equipment long ago removed and supercharger site has been sitting abandoned. Zombie Apocalypse.
2015-05-31.jpg

July 25th, 2015 -Partially implemented supercharger erased.
2015-07-25.jpg