Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hannibal, MO

Glendale MY

Aug 18, 2020
Glendale, MO
This Supercharger is critical for me (I'm OP of this thread), especially in the winter. I'll finally be able to do winter trips with the heat set wherever I want. Even a 5 minute bathroom stop will be plenty.

How long do these things take to get commissioned? Two months until power on?
We are from St. Louis and have family in Cedar Rapids, IA. I just got my Model Y in January, and we haven't attempted that trip yet. No worries now. Planning a trip in late May. Can't wait!

starman27

May 6, 2019
MN
Man this site is long overdue. Should bring us one step closer to being able to drive to St Louis from MN though! Very glad to see construction started!

bgill

Jan 3, 2020
St.Louis, MO
Looks like 8 spots painted on the new concrete. No electric yet from what I saw.
7621E390-5DC2-4690-AB39-4C158EE801E1.jpeg

Ldboomer65

Nov 19, 2020
Saint Louis
Really hoping for it to get finished soon have a trip from St. Louis to Kirksville (RT same day) planned for May 1 and would really like to take this route vs 70 through Columbia. 🤞

Danner36

Aug 25, 2020
Iowa
This location might take a bit. The parking spots seem finished but they haven't started digging or pouring for the charger slabs. Has any equipment been delivered?

bgill

Jan 3, 2020
St.Louis, MO
Based on the last two series of photos, the number of stalls for this location should probably be lowered to 8 unless there is a document or something saying they are going to slide two more in somewhere. Just a small correction now that lines have been painted.

zecar

Nov 30, 2017
Chicago
Looks like they are ready for the electrician. But I wouldn't be surprised if they are backordered on some charger part. I have a trip I will do when when get this site running. Hannibal --> Davenport looks doable in an LR car.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC