Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hardeeville, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
V3 it is! Will add on Supercharge Info!

06A3A88A-5682-4092-A6F8-6D3C8EB4E8B1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardeeville, SC

Along Primary Interstates: I-95
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-17, US-278
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None
I-95

To: Santee, SC - 94.1 miles
Diversion: 0.8 miles
To: Florence, SC - 156.7 miles

To: Myrtle Beach, SC (I-95, US-17) - 185 miles
To: Columbia, SC (I-95, I-26, I-77) - 153.8 miles
To: Augusta - Belair Frontage Rd, GA (I-95, GA-21, US-25, I-520, I-20) - 134.4 miles
To: Greenville, SC (I-95, I-26, I-385, SC-146) - 234.8 miles

Get in!

Splits the 109.2 mile gap between Savannah, GA and Santee, SC.
Avoids the diversion to the airport at Savannah, GA. (A simple, but long and to an airport).
Because it's splitting one of two larger stretches Kingsland, GA - Savannah, GA - Santee, SC, it will have a significant impact.
And it's v3, of course..

With the reports of a location in Brunswick, GA (no construction found yet) as well, it looks like Tesla will address both of the gaps there. And then that would just leave Rocky Mount, NC to Chester, VA as a gap on I-95 above 100 miles (although the Brewer, ME diversion between Augusta, ME and Medway, ME is really too large).

Nice find!!! So it's open already and charging? Any pictures???

Edit: That address is:

16319 Whyte Hardee Blvd, Hardeeville, SC

Also, word is Tesla is actively scouting for a Charleston location. No location determined yet, no ETA.

So interestingly enough I contacted Parker’s a week or so ago asking them to work with Tesla to install a SC in Charleston. The response I got said Parker’s is considering Charleston “and other” locations with Tesla. Guess he felt like he couldn’t say anything about Hardeeville at the time but this is great news and very encouraging. Hopefully Tesla and Parker’s will install a SC in Charleston this year. Parker’s is quickly moving up my list of places I will spend money.

So interestingly enough I contacted Parker’s a week or so ago asking them to work with Tesla to install a SC in Charleston. The response I got said Parker’s is considering Charleston “and other” locations with Tesla. Guess he felt like he couldn’t say anything about Hardeeville at the time but this is great news and very encouraging. Hopefully Tesla and Parker’s will install a SC in Charleston this year. Parker’s is quickly moving up my list of places I will spend money.
I’m really pulling for Flying J at I-26 exit 194 to serve the Charleston area. I think Parkers on Dean Forest rd (I-16 savannah) has a CCS charger... so it would appear that Parkers is embracing a new income stream.... cokes and chips to people with EVs.