Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Haubstadt, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction started!
59231.jpeg

Been waiting for this since my buddy ran out of juice trying to go from Louisville to Mt Vernon (he successfully made the trek in his 75 S a couple times; ran out on a cold day with a headwind like 4 miles from the Mt Vernon supercharger). He's in Norfolk, VA now and I've since moved up near Ft Wayne. We're going to plan a special trip out to charge here when it's done... just because why not? :p

(also commenting here to keep an eye on its progress)
FYI -- On TMC you can watch a thread and be notified of new posts without having to make your own comment, though commenting is always okay, too. At the top right corner of the first comment on any page in the thread there is a "Watch" button. Clicking on that will track the thread and let you set your notification preferences.

What do we think the chances are this site will be up and running by mid September? Seems I'm always looking for one or two to open for an upcoming road trip ...

(also commenting here to keep an eye on its progress)
I'd be really surprised if this wasn't up and running by then honestly but you never know....that't a good 6 weeks away. But sometimes something causes things to get hung up....