Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Helena, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sitting at the chargers right now, and they are still not lit up. I've heard reports of some chargers elsewhere in the nation being turned on this week, so maybe that's a sign that these ones will get power soon? One can hope!
Per Tesla’s map, these Superchargers are now open!!
C3D94BA5-E9CA-4C73-BE97-E20ED8BCA0AE.jpeg

Curious what you mean by "orange."

Also, with the Canadian border closed, Sweet Grass is still a tough drive in a Tesla. Great Falls-Sweet Grass-Great Falls is about 240 miles.

Sorry, just in my own head. It's some color-coding I use for distances >150 miles and <= 200 miles.

Well, the first step of being to make a round trip is being able to reach the destination.

Reactions: house9
Fantastic! I'm going to Cascade next week and was hoping to use it! My original plan was to go there directly from Missoula, but that's a 155 mile stretch with no good pit stop in there (we are taking a 6 month old with us). Plus my wife hates twisty roads, so even though going through Helena is a little bit longer, it's more freeway and we don't have to charge as long in Missoula.

I wonder why Tesla took so long activate all these Montana sites after being built? Ultimately they got it done before the holiday weekend and my trip, so I'm now happy again! :)

Reactions: goneskiian