Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hendersonville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went by today. The caution tape is drooping in the rain. Still no replacement cables.

This is a sad site.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 15.06.14.png

Went by today and there was a tech working on the cabinets. He said that because the equipment sat for so long on site before being powered up there are multiple communication errors some of which are due to out of date software in the cabinet. He had his laptop hooked up and was upgrading the cabinets to bring software up to date and has replaced a few communication cables that are causing issues. He hopes to have it fixed today and it should show up on our apps before too long.

I called by again today (Friday 4/12). The Tesla tech was at the station again and I spoke with him

The communications problems are all resolved. He is now busy replacing hardware in the stalls to upgrade them to be "NACS Compatible" to support non Tesla vehicles. Tesla sent 6 upgrade kits, Tesla mistakenly believed one of the stalls was already NACS Compatible. When the tech is finished today the stall closest to the transformer will be Tesla only. Tesla are sending a whole new stall for the last stall upgrade which will happen at another time.

Fingers crossed all goes well and the site comes online later this weekend.

I called by again today (Friday 4/12). The Tesla tech was at the station again and I spoke with him

The communications problems are all resolved. He is now busy replacing hardware in the stalls to upgrade them to be "NACS Compatible" to support non Tesla vehicles. Tesla sent 6 upgrade kits, Tesla mistakenly believed one of the stalls was already NACS Compatible. When the tech is finished today the stall closest to the transformer will be Tesla only. Tesla are sending a whole new stall for the last stall upgrade which will happen at another time.

Fingers crossed all goes well and the site comes online later this weekend.
Great news, it is up and running! Just happened to be over here shopping and decided to check, technician said he just got it working and I’m the first charge haha. Sorry JPWhite, you’ve been tracking this location enough for all of us you deserved the first charge 😂
IMG_9544.jpeg

Great news, it is up and running! Just happened to be over here shopping and decided to check, technician said he just got it working and I’m the first charge haha. Sorry JPWhite, you’ve been tracking this location enough for all of us you deserved the first charge 😂 View attachment 1038177
No worries. That's great news to see it working *finally*. You saved me a few bucks to prove its working.

@Big Earl @corywright Pls update supercharge.info