Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hendersonville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hendersonville charger is active, but still not on the nav or app. Possibly because it's only charging at V1/urban charger rates.
1000128095.jpg

Hendersonville charger is active, but still not on the nav or app. Possibly because it's only charging at V1/urban charger rates.View attachment 1040723
There may well be reduce charging for some reason. However since its not possible to navigate to the site its possible the battery was simply too cool. It has been kinda chilly lately. It's often cool around Earth Day as is the case again this year.

Some "creative parking" there ;-)

Yes, I did head over in the morning after a night at the in laws. Had to be a jerk as I'm on my way to our new house with a trailer I didn't want to take the time to drop this time.
Tesla need to do better with pull-in or pull through spaces at their supercharger stations. Tesla have been planning a truck for several years but have not put many trailer friendly spaces out there. Tesla do much better in this regard in Europe, not sure why the US dos not have more trailer friendly spaces.

The site is now on the app!
Yep. The tech was back onsite again today. He finished upgrading the stations to support non Tesla vehicles yesterday and was working on the online status today. The good news is he is still with the Tesla Energy division working on Superchargers. The layoffs two weeks ago doubled his territory.

He headed to Smyrna after finishing at Hendersonville.