Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hendersonville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Progress!!
Trenching has started at the Hendersonville SuC location. Maybe it will be done by Christmas!?!

Three diggers were active at once good to see a crew actively working this site.

PXL_20240205_223101005.jpg

PXL_20240205_223057079.jpg

PXL_20240205_223059012.jpg

PXL_20240205_223151952.jpg

PXL_20240205_223200660.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20240205_223059012.jpg
    PXL_20240205_223059012.jpg
    905.7 KB · Views: 24
Any indication what has been agreed in order to resolve the problems? Anyone able to tell by the trenching work if they did end up moving the transformer to the other end to resolve the concern around visibility for cars entering/leaving the lot, ref @JPWhite post from Aug '23?

Really just curiosity on my part. I know it won't to be operational when I'm through the area the next couple weekends. It will be a nice addition for me personally when I visit family in the Hendersonville area. I've been running over Dickerson Pike site some point during my visit and this will much more convenient.

Reactions: Jeff Hudson
Any indication what has been agreed in order to resolve the problems? Anyone able to tell by the trenching work if they did end up moving the transformer to the other end to resolve the concern around visibility for cars entering/leaving the lot, ref @JPWhite post from Aug '23?

Really just curiosity on my part. I know it won't to be operational when I'm through the area the next couple weekends. It will be a nice addition for me personally when I visit family in the Hendersonville area. I've been running over Dickerson Pike site some point during my visit and this will much more convenient.
No idea where the transformer will go, we'll find out soon enough when they pour the slab for it.

The Transformer is installed and the crew are finishing up the electrical install today. Spoke with the crew chief. Final inspection this week with commissioning to follow. All that is left to do is pressure washing and repainting the parking bays, he has a company lined up to do cosmetic work. They are hauling off all equipment and supplies this week. The electrical crew are off to Georgia tomorrow. We might see this site live before the end of February. This site certainly was a case of wait and hurry up.
PXL_20240219_223139277.jpg

Sounds like it will be really tight, but curious if I might get lucky and it be on-line by Friday end of the business day. Will be coming back through the area on the way back to Indiana, and be a good chance to add another “dot” to my map of visited superchargers. If not, will need to wait until the next time I’m in Hendersonville visiting family there.

@JPWhite - thanks for your updates on the site during the elongated process.

Sounds like it will be really tight, but curious if I might get lucky and it be on-line by Friday end of the business day. Will be coming back through the area on the way back to Indiana, and be a good chance to add another “dot” to my map of visited superchargers. If not, will need to wait until the next time I’m in Hendersonville visiting family there.

@JPWhite - thanks for your updates on the site during the elongated process.
I went by today and there was a trailer with what looked like a replacement transformer. If they are swapping the transformer that will make Friday less likely. I'll go by tomorrow to see how it looks. The cosmetics of restriping the bay bays has yet to be done. Depends when that crew is lined up to do that work. The landscaping is already finished.

Drove by today and saw that the yellow caution tape is still up. I also noticed two stalls don't have a charge cable. If you look closely at my last photos you'll see two stalls sans charging cable. I suppose we'll have to wait for Tesla to supply the missing charging cables prior to turning up the station.

• Informative